Chapter 40:

Please note: This chapter is one of Evelyn's diary entry's, as explained in the previous chapter. Please remember to read the Writer's note before reading on.

EVELYN:

Dear Diary,

My boyfriend, wait no! My ex-boyfriend!

RANSOM! He...He BROKE MY HEART!

HOW COULD HE? THE FILTHY ASSHOLE!

So it turns out that Ransom WAS INDEED SLEEPING WITH CALLIE ALL ALONG!

I CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT! He was......NAKED AND CALLIE WAS TOO!

HE WAS SLEEPING WITH FUCKING CALLIE! CALLIE – WHO IS FROM THE FUCKING STAFF!

Who Ransom said and I quote: "Callie is 'the help'. I could never be with her."

HE TOLD ME! HE TOLD ME TO MY FUCKING FACE THAT HE WOULD NEVER BE WITH HER!

Well...HE LIED! I knew he had his eyes set on her the minute he saw her.

She kept flaunting her big boobs around – like it was some prize she owned!

Plus she is slim built and she is slightly taller than me, and she was the 'type' Ransom was drawn toward.

I knew there was something fishy about Callie when Harlan decided to hire new staff.

I can still remember Callie was sour toward me the minute I introduced myself to her, but she took a liking to Ransom very quickly!

My Ransom...

Marta even told me that Callie wanted me to – oh wait! What were her words again? "fuck off so I can have my shot at that handsome playboy Ransom." Callie wanted to steal Ransom away from me.

Well she got her damn wish! And I bet she is so happy that I am heartbroken while she is in bed with Ransom.

My Ransom...

They are probably both in bed right now and Ransom couldn't care less about me. He doesn't feel ANYTHING FOR ME. Nothing. Why? BECAUSE HE IS A HEARTLESS ASSHOLE!

Doesn't Ransom realize that Callie is a fucking gold digger?? She doesn't love Ransom...like I do.

I also bet Linda is just happy to see me suffer like this! After all, she was smiling when I ran out of Harlan's house – crying I might add!

She never liked me from the beginning. Maybe she was right. Maybe I am not fit to be with Ransom CONSIDERING HE JUST FUCKING BROKE MY HEART TO A MILLION PIECES!!!

FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I wish I didn't love Ransom...but I do.

DAMMIT! I LOVED HIM SO MUCH! He really had no idea how much he meant to me.

I wish I actually never had feelings at all, or maybe my heart could be frozen to any love that approaches me...that way, I won't be able to have feeling for ANYONE!

Especially Ransom!

For goodness sake, he was my first love – and will honestly be my only love.

However, I won't need to tell him that considering he will move on from me before you can say "There you have it."

I cannot even imagine myself with another man right now!