Chapter 3:

Ransom kisses me. Hard. I am completely caught off guard. I try to say his name, but the sound that comes out of my mouth is a muffle instead. Ransom pins me against the door and I hear a click. Did he just lock the door? Ransom takes my hands in each of his and slides my arms above my head. His knee pushes right between my legs...right there so I cannot kick him.

I know what he is doing. He is trying to stop me from escaping out of his grasp. I curse, but again, my voice is muffled by Ransom kissing me. I used to love kissing Ransom. Believe me. I loved it. His lips are soft and they fit perfectly with mine. Whenever I kissed him I would feel safe.

Now all I feel from his kiss is possessiveness, anger and frustration. I try to pull away from Ransom, but the more I push away, the more he tightens his grip on me.

"Stop fighting." Ransom says between kissing me, "You won't win the fight."

I try to speak but Ransom kisses me harder and forces his tongue in my mouth. Once his tongue is in my mouth, I knew that I am going to give in. I try to push Ransom away, but I have lost my train of thought. My legs start to shake and if Ransom was not holding me up, I would have fallen right onto the ground.

"I got you Eve." Ransom quickly says.

Before I can do anything, I am suddenly picked up- his hands are right on my butt – and he lays me on the bed.

Ransom quickly takes off his trench coat and within seconds...he is towering over me.

I look straight into his eyes. Those angel blue eyes. He smirks...he knows I am falling under his spell again. Before I can look away, Ransom places his lips over mine. He takes both of my hands into his and his legs are on either side of my legs – making sure I don't escape. I want to leave this room, but I cannot fight the feeling that is building up inside me and it feels so good.

"I have missed you." Ransom whispers as he takes both of my hands into his one hand while his other hand caresses my cheek. His touch feels welcoming and so good. I close my eyes to try and steady my breathing. He knows that I am going to fully give in. Ransom places his finger on my bottom lip and my body jerks.

I can hear him laughing softly. He kisses me on the corner of my mouth.

"Stop...Ransom stop...." My voice is barely a whisper. I need to stop this before I go any further. I cannot be a victim to his ways – again!

Ransom trails his lips to my neck. "I didn't hear a please." His cocky attitude is back again. I must admit I used to love it, but right now, I cannot take it.

Ransom kisses my neck and I moan. Ransom laughs. "I have also missed this." His free hand is on my chest and his hand slowly moves to my breast. The moment his hand is directly on my breast, I moan.

"I have missed that moan." He adds as he squeezes my breast again. I moan even louder.

I shut my eyes. As much as I am enjoying this, I have to stop this. Right now! Before this goes any further.

Ransom moves his hand to under my shirt and he squeezes my breast. I wince.

"Stop....Please stop Ransom..." My voice is barely audible.

Ransom continues to kiss my neck. He lifts my bra above my breast so that his hand is directly on my breast.

"So you are over me are you?" Ransom taunts.

My breathing quickens. I know if this goes any further now, I am going to lose my self-respect. What this man does to me.

I can feel his teeth on my neck. I know what he is doing.