Chapter 39:

Please read the Writer's note before continuing to read this chapter.

RANSOM:

"Are you sure?" I ask Evelyn, who has already tried to take my sweater off.

"Yes!" Evelyn says, sounding breathless. "B-But...will you be um...be rough on me? I-I d-don't want that." she sheepishly says, looking down at her hands.

I still find it cute how innocent Evelyn sounds whenever she tries to talk dirty – even though I know she isn't as innocent as she sounds.

When we have had our intimate moments in the past...there were quite a few times when she wanted it rough.

But this time, she wants it to be gentle.

She wants to make love!

I know I didn't make love to her in the shower...I was rough, but I really wanted her. She was standing completely naked before me, and her body was so damn intoxicating!

I exhale. "Hey..." I lift her chin up so I can look into her beautiful eyes. "I promised that I would make love to you back at Harlan's house, and I plan to follow through with my promise."

Evelyn starts to talk, but I speak over her. "And that does not include me being rough on you." I reassure her.

She needs a good spanking however!

Maybe I need to make a mental note to do just that when she is snooping again...

Evelyn's lips twitch upward, but then she exhales a sharp breath. "S-So you w-won't hurt me?"

"Please stop stuttering. You know that you can talk about this openly with me. You don't need to be afraid to talk dirty."

Truthfully, I cannot stand her stuttering. It makes me think that she doesn't trust me enough to talk openly with me.

"I-I'm sorry." Evelyn closes her eyes.

I tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. "You don't need to apologize. We have been sleeping together for a long time. You know I will listen to your requests, if you make any."

Evelyn looks back up at me and arches a brow.

She's giving me that "are-you-serious?" look.

"Well I try to listen to you." I remark.

I lean forward and I kiss her forehead. I then move my lips lower so that our lips touch, and I kiss her softly.

Her lips are so damn soft!

One thought crosses my mind...

I need to make sure that I don't hurt Evelyn this time.

Making love is not my forte. It's one part of me I struggle to do – and Evelyn knows this.

"But wait..." Evelyn whispers. "In the shower...didn't we already...we already –"

"Make love in the shower?" I complete her sentence.

I know she is going to take a while to fully explain that we had our intimate time in the shower.

"That was not me making love to you. That was me being rough. You would have noticed that I wasn't being that gentle with you." I point out.

"Oh." Evelyn murmurs.

I kiss her lips again. "So this time, I will not be as rough." I whisper.

I cannot hurt you! Not this time. I need to be gentle with you.

"Do you promise?" Evelyn blinks slowly at me.