Chapter 15:

"What are you doing?" Ransom asks, standing up.

I don't answer him. I push him down on the bed.

Before Ransom could move to get back up, I waste no time crawling on top of him and pulling his shirt off, revealing his muscular chest. There are some dirty thoughts racing in my mind, but I cannot follow through with them – this time. An idea sparks up. An idea that may just work. Ransom needs to know how it feels when he infuriates me.

"Evelyn..." Ransom speaks.

I lean in and crush my lips on his and I moan. My body immediately responds to his, but I cannot let this happen. I hate that I still want him...or rather...I need him. My body aches for him. I hate it!

As much as I fight my feelings for him, my feelings somehow grow stronger.

I feel Ransom's hands on my shoulders and he pushes me away, sitting up.

"What has gotten into you? Just seconds ago you did not want to do this. So what are you up to?" he arches a brow in his sexy way.

I look down and my view is the hem of his pants. I look at Ransom through my eyelashes and I curl one side of my lips up. "Isn't it obvious?"

Ransom looks puzzled.

I place my hand onto his chest and I let my finger create circles across his chest. This makes Ransom breathe in sharply.

"Stop toying with me." Ransom warns.

I giggle. "Who says I am toying around? I just realized that..." I move my finger to his shoulder, "I want you." My finger traces back down to his chest, and then onto his lower abdomen.

Ransom grabs my hand. "Okay! Seriously! What is wrong with you?"

I ignore him and lean in to kiss him. His lips are soft and luscious. I lean in to kiss him harder this time. This causes Ransom to loosen his grip on my hand. My hands move to his hair which makes Ransom moan, and then I moan too. Why do I want this man so much? I can already feel as if butterflies are fluttering around in my stomach.

I feel Ransom's hands around my waist and he pulls me closer. I move my hips against him.

"Ah! Stop it!" he moans.

"No. I told you I want you...now." I press my pelvis right by his manhood.

"So demanding." Ransom laughs against my lips.

His hands trail to the collar of my shirt, and he rips my shirt apart.

"Ransom!" I shriek, breaking our kiss and covering myself – like an idiot!

Ransom laughs even more and he moves my hands away, revealing my chest.

"It's not funny." I cross my eyebrows and fold my arms, covering my chest once again.

Ransom's laughter subsides quickly. "I've seen you naked before. Why are you hiding from me?" he moves my hands again.

"You ripped my shirt apart. I didn't rip your shirt apart did I?"

"Well you won't have the strength to." he chuckles.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Fuck you!" I climb off him. Fuck this idea! I am not going to sit here and be mocked.

"Come now Evelyn. I am joking."

"That is not joking. That is insulting." I point out.

I turn to walk toward the closet, but Ransom rotates me right around so that I am sitting on him.