Special Chapter: RWBY X Pokemon

... Y'all like Eevee?

________________________________________________________________________________

The waves churned endlessly as the boat rocked back and forth slightly, swaying with the waves. Even though light furniture might tip over, the vase with the blue rose never moved and Y/N touch it lightly.

A bright glow emerged, making him close his eyes for a moment, eventually dying down and the familiar form of Rose appeared before him.

"Welcome back, mister {Gamer}." Rose greeted Y/N with a warm smile on her face, bowing with her maid dress. "How may I be of service?"

Y/N sat down on the table before him as well as Rose. "I want the Gamble option today."

"Of course. A week has passed since last time and so, you get 3 free tries."

A portal appeared shortly after before Y/N as he prepared to search for random things once again in the bottomless pit that is imagination. Maybe he'll get something cute?

He then plunged his arm deep within the abyss and awaits anything resembling a solid object. A few seconds later, he felt something small and smooth so he pulled it out.

What came was a sort of stone. It was bright orange in color with yellow and red inside it. Y/N used {God's Eye} on the mysterious stone.

{God's Eye}

Name: Fire Stone

Class: B+

Info: A powerful stone that can evolve certain Pokemon.

"Pokemon? Am I getting a Pokemon today?" Y/N asked himself as the familiar Fire Stone rested in his hands. He could feel the power from within, like a burning flame awaiting to be released.

The idea of getting a Pokemon was nothing short of exciting for Y/N. He did just started playing the game on his laptop back on Earth and later became the champion of the Sinnoh and Unova region. He was about to get a Nintendo Switch and Sword but...

Anyway, now that the theme was loosely based on Pokemon, perhaps he can get other Pokemon-related stuff as well.

He didn't hesitate to plunge his arm once again into the void to fish for something.

And again, Y/N felt an object so he pulled it out instantly.

{God's Eye}

Name: Soothe Bell

Class: B

Info: Given to a Pokemon, it can raise friendship faster and easier.

'Another item relating to Pokemon. Okay, this is my last pull. And I'm betting that it's going to be an actual Pokemon.' Y/N thought excitedly, his smile growing.

With one last thrust into the portal desperately hoped that he would get a Pokemon that will help him in his travels.

And after a while, he felt something smooth brush against his hand. He searched around and found a smooth object. Deciding that would be his last item, he grabbed hold of it tightly and pulled it towards himself.

With a final tug, Y/N pulled the smooth object out of the abyss and into his arms. The portal closed instantly as Y/N saw what he pulled from the portal.

"An... egg?" It was indeed an egg but instead of the usual ones he's familiar with, this was large like a bigger Ostrich's egg if he could call it that. It was brown with a white zig-zagged design around it. "No... A Pokemon Egg."