Volume 3 {Chapter 11: End of the Beginning}

Mere moments after killing Cinder and laying's Ozpin to rest, Y/N broke through the many floors of the tower with {Demon-Slayer} front and center. The massive sword destroyed the hard concrete floors and walls alike to reach the skies above.

Y/N felt sick, tired, and heavy. These were the symptoms of {Mana Depletion} when all magic has been used up and there are none left. That fight had left him drained and then some.

Not to mention his current level right now. 16x? That was a lot. Probably from the [Quests] he completed and the new ones that came from it.

Anyway, his {MP} was depleted completely and it would take a full night's rest to replenish it so no attacks related to magic.

But, he still has {Soul Energy} and {HP}, thanks to {Enduring Soul}, is replenished so he still has a fighting chance against the Grimm Dragon.

He checked his arsenal to see if any had any sustained damages from his last fight. Shield, Gauntlet, and...

"...I left it below, didn't I?"

Oops.

'...Fuck you.' He clicked his tongue in annoyance and shook his head.

Joker was left behind in Cinder's skull, a blow to signify his seriousness and also, incompetent thinking. What was he thinking? Leaving his most prized weapon behind?

Doesn't matter. He still has the {Demon-Slayer} sword and it can work like any other sword and right now, he's got a dragon to kill.

Speaking of...

*CRASH!*

{Demon-Slayer} broke through the roof of the tower and Y/N saw the dragon circling it as if claiming this as its territory. It flapped its wings furiously and dropped more Grimm essence to the ground, making more Grimm by the dozen. Y/N could see that everyone has been evacuated or about to so it only leaves these two in the skies.

{Wyvern} noticed the flying Huntsman and snarled at his presence. For years, it had been the apex predator of the skies and beyond, claiming most of it its territory. Not even humans with all their metal machines and puppets can take it so to see one radiating power similar to its mistress was enough to make it bellow in rage.

"KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Y/N saw {Wyvern} closing in fast and he looked pissed. "Oh damn..."

With no plans of attack and no magic left in him, Y/N would have to resort to using his {Breath of the Sun} to compensate for his lack of magic. The use of breaths and the ability to quickly attack his opponent would be deadly against {Wyvern].

"Title Change: Breath of the Sun user!" The buffs instantly came to and his mind was now filled with the 13 techniques of the breaths. Not only that but his body had undergone some minor changes, like his eyes and lungs. Along with the muscles, he felt like the world had slowed down to a still since his senses seemed sharper now.

Y/N didn't have enough time to dawdle any longer as the Dragon Grimm was now closing on him. But he let it come to him, as he was perfectly still in mind and body.

[Wyvern] barely noticed the changes but didn't pay enough attention. It opened its wide jaws as its sharp teeth, which would be classified as heavily sharpened swords and daggers, revealed themselves to chomp the cocky human.

As it neared the puny Huntsman, it thought of its flesh making contact with its tongue as it thrashed around to escape. Those feelings were enough to make it go closer towards him as it was about to chomp generously at it.