Volume 2: {Chapter 13: R&R}

Another day, another reason to wake up. The sun has fully risen from the ground as its rays shined throughout the land and beyond. Its rays hit the ever high castle that is Beacon Academy, shining like a jewel from the sands.

One of these rays were seen passing through the windows of a room as it made its way towards the person sleeping in his bed. Y/N frowned a bit as bright lights were hitting his eyes and were irritating him. He opened his eyes as he saw the golden hue in his room was shining brightly.

"Morning already? We must have really been that tired last night." Y/N grumbled beneath his breath as he sat up from his comfy queen-sized bed. He rubbed his eyes to get rid of any stardust that was there and yawned loudly.

He checked the nearby clock on his stand to see what time it was. "7:00... Good thing we don't have classes for the month since some teams are still on missions."

Y/N thought back to yesterday when the breach was finishing up and his fight with Crow. After that emotional rollercoaster of an event, JNPR, as well as Sun and Neptune, continued their missions like nothing happened after some rest and were gone for a few weeks or so.

CFVY were resting in their dorms and RWBY as well. Especially at what they saw.

Speaking of which, Y/N turned his head to another bed near him as it held a person in it. The person was sleeping soundly withing their comfy duffel as they slowly breathed through their mouth.

He was sorely glad about that person, especially of what happened to her. He wasn't really sure if his new power could help her but was deeply relieved to see it had done its job.

Not only did it fully repair her metallic body, but it also seemed to give her some new parts that were destroyed from the fight.

RWBY was so happy to see her, that they just hugged her non-stop. As well as checking every nook and cranny to see if she is OK. They even commented about her new eye color, looking a bit similar to that of Penny.

Before that cat got out, Y/N quickly changed the topic and suggested that Aigis needed to have a check-up with Prof. Peach and Ironwood. They were immediately sad but Aigis reassured them that it will be quick and they can celebrate afterward.

The two quickly and thoroughly analyzed her with the tech available to them and saw that she was perfectly fine. Not only that but it appears she got a few upgrades as well. Durable steel, a new interface, and a couple of other things.

Ironwood thanked Y/N for what he did but cannot help but ask what he did to do this. Is he an apprentice to Peach? A genius of mechanical engineering? Y/N calmed down the general and will answer his questions at a later time.

He agreed, since now they are focused on Aigis. Or Penelope as her original name.

She was fine with either name since they were all her.

After the results came, they discharged Aigis from their sights and was left with nothing to do.

Y/N saw it was a good time to go to the celebration RWBY said earlier and walked to their dorm. As they opened the door, they all welcomed Aigis back from the dead.

Needless to say,  some tears were shed for their gratitude.

They partied the day away and it was now time to say goodnight.

Now... Y/N just let her sleep.

He got ready for the day and headed outside of Beacon. The last few days were a bit hectic for him so he needed a refresher of things. It was now 8:30 in the morning and that meant breakfast.