Volume 2: {Chapter 11: Unexpected Situations}

"Welcome to the {Velvet Abyss}, Mister {Gamer}. How may I serve you?"

A woman sat on a chair in front of the table. Likely in her early twenties, she was a beauty to any man. She wore a simple maid outfit with buttons on the upper part with a long flowing skirt below. The only thing that stood out was that it was all colored a deep shade of blue and lines of black, making it look like an expensive piece of clothing. Her long cascading silver-gray hair fell down behind her, likely reaching to her waistline if she stood up. A cute face with an innocent look as she smiled brightly at Y/N. Her silver eyes glimmered with joy and-

"Wait, Silver Eyes?!"

When he took a closer look and sure enough, the woman had silver eyes. Looking at her hair again, he found out that there were blue tips at the end as well.

Wait, blue???

"... Who are you? Where am I? What is going on?"

The sudden rush of questions would make most attendants lose their composure to their recipients, however, the maid kept her cool and diligently answered his question.

"My name, given by my master, is Rose. I am your attendant for purchases about the {Velvet Abyss}. As to where we are; this place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. Howsoever you or I wish it, this place will appear here."

"... Thank you for answering."

"You are most welcome."

The answers were straight to the point without having the need to ask more questions as Y/N looked at the woman before him.

Y/N carefully looked at Rose's figure as greatly reminded him of Summer Rose. The color of her eyes, the hair color at her tips, and that face. It really reminded him of Ruby, maybe even a perfect resemblance if the two side by side.

"Then, what is going on?"

Rose motioned the chair in front of her, as Y/N took a seat at the table.

"As of right now, my master has deemed to pull you out from reality and into here to discuss the business you will do with us. I am here as a medium for the purchases you make with the {Abyss Auction} and as a representative for my master."

"...Who is your master? Is it Igor?"

Rose merely shook her head as Y/N got confused. Who else was there?

"Unfortunately, Master Igor cannot be summoned here unless you partake the contract of the {Wildcard}. I cannot speak my master's name as you are ready to meet him."

"... I see."

Rose smiled at Y/N's complex emotions as she familiarizes the look. 'Do not worry, dear customer. When all is settled with in the world, Remnant, you may hold an audience with him."

"Not what I had in mind, but thanks for the info."

"It is my pleasure. Now, shall we get to the heart of things?"

"Before that, I want to ask."

"Hmm?"

Y/N leaned forward a bit and crossed his hands together, as the question would see if he had some control here.

"Can I escape from the place?"

"Of Course, dear customer." Rose stood up from her seat and waited for Y/N. "Follow me, please."

Y/N obliged as he followed Rose at the edge of the boat they are in.

When Y/N looked at the water below him, it was a terrifying sight to behold. Apart from the surface side, Y/N saw the infinite darkness of the sea below it and feeling as though it had no bottom made his stomach sink with fear.