Volume 2 {Chapter 12: The Fallen Prince}

Y/N felt the wound that used to be there and calmed down. It was his first time being stabbed right through his body and felt his {HP} being dropped considerably.

Moving past the topic of being literally stabbed, Y/N looked at Loki once more as he just stood there in his fused form with Akechi and his Persona while he silently gazed at his blade. The sword in his hand was exactly the same when Akira and his friends fought him at the Palace, a blood-red blade with the edges having a hooked design to it, implying that it can be used for bleeding the target.

While Y/N kept his cool, his companions didn't share his sentimentality. RWBY was ready with weapons gripped tightly and Aigis aimed her sights at Loki. JNPR was the same since this enemy cannot be taken lightly and CFVY was tense, feeling that one slight movement will prompt him to move.

The Professors merely watched with anticipation as this enemy was strong. Stronger than any Grimm they have encountered before.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh don't be like that. You knew, that we would meet sooner or later. But..." Loki looked at the still dissolving corpse of Grimm laying amok the area. "Well, no time like the present they say."

"Answer the question, damn it!"

"... Heh, if there's one thing I missed its that you always get straight to the point. Fine." Loki wasted no time as this was his life goal. "I am going to kill you."

When he calmly said that, everyone took a moment to gather their thoughts.

And that was the distraction Loki wanted.

The next moment, Loki rocketed off the ground and sped towards Y/N. He reacted by meeting his blade with his own as they clashed in the middle.

The resulting shockwave nearly took everyone's feet off the ground for a moment as the two powerhouses evenly faced each other off with similar strength and speed.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Sun cried out as he blocked his eyed from dust and debris.

Those who were still looking were the Professors as they saw Y/N trying to hold back Loki. "Everyone, get back!" Goodwitch ordered them, feeling that she should intervene.

The two clashed violently against one another, shock after shock made it more difficult to find the ground.

Y/N batted away Loki with a heavy swing as he slid across the pavement. A heartbeat later and he was at his face with Joker gleaming in the light.

*Shik**Shik**Shik**Shik**Shik**Shik**Shik**Shik**Shik**Shik*

With rapid movements, Y/N slashed constantly at Loki's defense and ended it with a punch from his shield.

Loki stood up from the barrage of attacks he instigated his own attacks afterward. He jumped up high with black Aura covering his blade and slashed at the air.

*SHASH*

A black crescent was aimed directly at where Y/N as he aptly dodged the attack. The moment he did, Loki moved it and punched his head to the ground where he meets his knee. Suspended in mid-air, Y/N retaliated with an upwards kick in his chin and landed on his hands and feet on the ground.

"{Friedyne!}" A gigantic explosion erupted around Loki's area, nearly engulfing the plaza with it.

While he expected to see Loki damaged, it seemed that it didn't do much. With only a sigh, he once again faced his opponent once more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________