Volume 1 {Chapter 3: Initiation}

( I have a feeling this will be a long one.)

The last week of the month ended in a flash with some nothing new happening. Y/N got acquainted with the rest of Beacon Staff, primarily, Doctor Oobleck, Professor Port and Professor Peach. Y/N knew what each subject the professors was teaching at, Oobleck will handle history and geography, a bit of Math and Science. Port is Grimm Studies, Social Studies, and Herbalist, and Peach is Weapon and Engineering. While he may not have 'seen' Professor Peach and was only mentioned once, he was very thankful he can communicate her.

 While he may not have 'seen' Professor Peach and was only mentioned once, he was very thankful he can communicate her

When he first met Peach, he was speechless about her existence and wondered deeply about her appearance, at all. A person like her deserves more than just a mention in one episode only, makes him wonder what the writers in RoosterTeeth were thinking. Peach held a serious air around her, like Glynda, but when it comes to her job and profession she shined her brightest. It seems she's the Head Mechanic of Beacon Tower and manages all technical problems it has.

Her Semblance {Zoom}, allows her to see details too small for the naked eye, making her the perfect mechanic.

Y/N is seen walking towards Ozpin's Office up the top of Beacon Academy when he met the engineer fixing the elevator's control button. "Professor Peach."

Peach stopped her tinkering as she looked behind her to see Y/N. "Ah, Mr. L/N. How are you doing?" Her British accent sounded through the lobby as it goes well with her overall outfit of a scientist.

"Doing great Professor. Its that time of the year again."

"Yearly stocking? But that's not until June. Are you sure you ain't losing more than your past?" Peach lightly teased as she finished her fixing and closed the panel.

Laughing at the light joke, Y/N shook his head. "Not what I meant. The new students are gonna come soon, it's time for you to shine."

During Y/N's 1 month stay at Beacon, he has already become good friends with most of the teachers. Ozpin had already told them about his condition so there were no hard feelings about it. Peach was the most intrigued about it since not only did the young man just suddenly appear one day, he somehow created a magnificent piece of work.

The moment she saw Creed, Peach had asked Y/N about it. From his idea and his level of proficiency to craft such intricate design. Y/N gave his answer to 'Got it from a video game. It always looked so cool.' and Peach backed off of him. But that didn't stop her. Anytime Y/N wanted a new weapon, he was to go to Peach to see him work.

"Oh, yes. New faces, same weapons. But aren't you exaggerating a bit?" Peach crossed her arms as she leaned to the side of the panel. "You forget that I handle situations like these all the time."

"Alright, if you say so. I'll get your paper bag ready." Y/N laughed a bit when she blushed heavily about that. "Well, see you later, Professor."

Y/N walked in the elevator and pushed the button to the top floor, leaving Peach to herself. "You better..."