Volume 1 {Chapter 11: Coastal Chaos 2}

Y/N sighed across the counter, reenacting the events that transpired hours ago in his mind

He wished he didn't have to scream at them and he certainly didn't want to make them stand out but with all that bickering on who's right and wrong practically made him... snap. Blake defending a fellow Faunus from facing justice and Weiss judging people based on their worst actions were all childish and stupid to him.

Defending for the Faunus is good and all, as well as not judging a person by their bad qualities but with how narrow-minded they were, he had to put a stop to it.

Now he had to apologize to both Weiss and Blake for what he said.

Even if you are right?

The {Demon}'s voice echoed in his head and sighed once more. 'It doesn't matter on who is right or wrong, what I said hurt their feelings.'

Hmph, it seems you are quite adamant about your goals. Do as you wish...

...

'What's wrong?'

It appears I sense another.

''Another?' Like Akechi?'

You may have already met him.

And with that, it left with another mysterious clue.

'Another Persona User? Or an old enemy?' Perhaps from other worlds, he has seen? Or his bullshit story of a 'Lost Boy' is, somehow real, and someone is out for him.

'I'll have to start preparing for them. Don't want to be dead-weight or dead.' Y/N thought to himself, preparing to train harder than before. Normal Grimm isn't cutting it anymore.

Sighing, Y/N felt a bit bored now. 'Now what do I do? Guess I can just... check my inventory?'

{INVENTORY}

$160,000

(Active Skills)
{[Charge]}, {[Focus]}, {[Heat Riser}]

(Passive Skills)
Z-Target,
Enduring Soul,
Apt. Pupil

[3] Skill Point

...

(Items)
[Soma x2], [Bead x3], {Life Stone x4}, {Balm of Life x2}

(Weapons)
Destiny Spear,

5 Leafed Grimoire

Wooden Sword x5

Wooden Shield x2

Great Sword

Wooden Club

Steel Shield

(Skill Cards: Physical)
<Primal Force>, <Deathbound>, <Tempest Slash>

(Skill Cards: Magic)
{Maragi x4}, {Mazio x3}, {Mabufu x4}, {Agilao x2}, {Garudyne x1}

(Armour)
Steel Armour,
Wooden Armor

Y/N was a bit surprised to see a more organized version of his {INVENTORY} appear but it was a welcoming sight to see. He had always thought he should be the one to do it since it remained the same list every time he checked so Y/N will just accept it anytime.

Hearing a familiar jingle, Y/N faced ahead with a small smile. "Welcome to Monty's-" He stopped himself when he saw a familiar face with black as her main color. "Blake?"