Start!

(BTW, this story will be solely 3rd POV.)

Have you ever wondered about gods? There are many gods out there, some are benevolent gods, malevolent gods. Trickster gods, sincere gods or gods with ulterior motives. Some say that these gods are born from various humans, humans who are just as guilty as the gods themselves. Others say there are 'PURE' gods, gods that are connected to the element themselves thus making them 'PURE'.

But we are not here to talk about them, only two of them in particular.

"So, why are the gods of light and darkness in front of me?" Came from a voice who, for lack for a better word, is dumbstruck at the sight before him.

"We can explain."

"As you do, brother."

The gods of light and darkness came in the form of bright white and dark violet, a testament of what element they are associated with.

The god of light had a pure white light coming from his body which has no characteristics other than having antlers on his head

While the god of darkness is pure black with streaks of violet oozing out from his figure and, like his counterpart, had horns of a goat on his head.

The two gods were seen standing beside each other, Light had his hands behind him while Darkness had his cross. They glanced at the teen they have called upon from the original world they have assumed where they were created, Earth.

The teen, in particular, was wearing what you call 'casual' clothes. Jeans, a blue shirt with a black jacket and sneakers. Normal clothes for a normal day.

"You know who we are. I assume you know why we are here?"

"I... do not."

"Heh, figures. No mortal other than Salem held a conversation such as this. Of course, you wouldn't know." Darkness scoffed at the teen who was standing before them as he glared at him. "Basically, we're bored."

"Pardon?" The teen was really confused as to what is going on. He was just walking around the mall near his home, just window shopping then next a bright light engulfed him and his vision them found himself in front of the gods in his favorite show, RWBY.

"Brother, please. We need him." Light stopped the harassment as he glanced at the mortal. "What my brother is trying to say, is that we grew restless of the development of humanity in the world we created. Do you know of the world? I know you watch it, as well as the others in your world."

The world in question was without a doubt, Remnant, a fitting name of what truly earned the name. The teen knew better than saying 'The RWBY world, right?' since that was the name of the show, but not the world itself.

"Remnant. And yes, I did watch it. I also know a few who have taken great lengths to make your world a better place." While he could just end with the word 'Remnant', the teen has to know his place. "What's going on?"

The two gods glanced at each other before turning their attention back at the teen.

"(Y/N) (L/N), of Earth. You are chosen to go to our world and ensure peace."

"We need you to stop Salem and Ozma and ensure peace between the two. Do whatever you want but I want to see those two dead."

Well, that couldn't have been any blunter. Y/N sweatdropped at the god of darkness' option of what the objectives were. But there was another question. "Why me?" Of all the capable humans on Earth, why him?