Volume 3 {Chapter 9: Battle for Beacon}

Vale... One of the most civilized countries in Remnant. Its history is as deep-rooted as heroes themselves. Men and women who would fight hell and back to save this beautiful continent.

Across the many places in the world, Vale has the least racial concerns for Faunus and most used CCT tower. The main tower is there and houses many international calls and text across Remnant.

If it were to fall, the world would go silent and go back to the dark ages.

That is why we have people to protect it.

That is why...

A guardian shields it from danger.

For a guardian guards all. That is its eternal promise.

'Wherever you go, whatever you shall do. May your Guardian Angel watch over you.'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Amity Colosseum's protective barrier held its shields against the giant Nevermore attacking it as the audience ran to safety from the Grimm. With so many people here, it was too much to simply left as is.

Good thing the arena houses champions and warriors that battled here, and they have come to protect the innocents.

"GO! GO!"

"Hurry!"

"Get to the Airbus! Let's go!"

JNPR, Ruby, Aigis, and many more instructed the civilians and students alike to move towards the tunnels as the Grimm are invading the stadium.

Most don't have their weapons right now on account to be unneeded, but now the situation was dire and Beacon needs every able Huntsman and Huntresses to defend against the threat.

Pyrrha stayed around the center of it all; due to her weapons being recovered, she was playing rear guard in case the shields fall. Aigis was next to her with {Athena} at the ready to plug bullet holes into the enemy.

While the red-head was still shaken up by the fact that she tried to murder Penny, or a robot acting like her, Ruby and Aigis consoled her and reminded her that it was alright. Even if Penny did die, Ruby would still forgive her for the mistake. None can change that fact.

With her heart filled with forgiveness and sincerity, Pyrrha felt right with the world and is prepared to shield everyone.

Just in time too.

With one final clash, the Nevermore broke through the barrier and landed at the center of the arena. The massive gust of wind nearly swept them off their feet as the giant Grimm cried out.

*Kiiieeeeeeeeek!*

Just as the Nevermore stooped its screech, they attacked. "{Athena: God's Hand!}"

At the same time, Pyrrha dashed forward with incredible speed. The giant fist made contact with the Grimm's beak and broke clean through. With a cracked beak, it can't call out its brethren nor attack without risk of damaging it.

Whether it knew or not, Pyrrha saw a chance at its broken appendage as she dashed headfirst with her shield in front. Aigis saw what she was doing and supported her the best she can. "{Sukukaja} {Tarukaja}"

The champion felt the buffs coming to her and rocketed to its beak. The Grimm now felt the rising danger that was Pyrrha and distanced itself by flapping its wings and feathers at the champion.

She blocked most of them but didn't waver in the slightest from the barrage of razor-sharp feathers.

With the red-head closing in on her target, the Nevermore sought to escape to the air but found opposition in its way.