Volume 3 {Chapter 12: Beginning of The End}

OK, so here's a little announcement for you all.

First off, thank you for reading this book. I wouldn't have made it this far without your help.

Secondly, I'm making another book set in the My Hero Academia. It'll be fun, trust me.

And lastly, after this chapter, This book will be finished.

Not actually finished, like I won't work on this story anymore but rather the book. I feel like this is a good way to sign it off as I've worked on this book for a year now and wanted to try something new, hence the MHA book.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you understand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beacon. The Crown of Vale. A school so prestigious, only the best of the best can join. It is here that students, humans and faunus alike, are teached by the academies' greatest teachers and have the best resources, services, and company anyone can ask for.

It is here that mere prodigal students turn into legendary Huntsman and Huntress, sent to fight Grimm and save the world. This was the ideal dream when a child hears the same story every night.

A Hero vanquishing the Darkness.

And oftentimes...

Reality is always... disappointing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dashing through the rubble and Grimm, Y/N ran with his remaining energy as he makes his way to Ozpin's tower. So many things have happened in the span of hours, which felt like days, and he felt like stopping and taking a giant nap. But he won't. He can't, not after what Ozpin had died for.

Getting to the tower was easy since it was only Beowulves and Ursa's running around, Y/N found the hole he smashed through in and fell to the vault.

Falling to the floor, Y/N looked around to find the Relic of Choice as he will not let Salem get her black hands on the relic and pervert it to her likings.

"I have to find Amber. She is the key to open the vault." Y/N remembered as he walked through the destroyed halls and lamps. He remembers that in each vault, there is a key needed to open its contents and those keys are the Maidens. Hopefully, by killing Cinder can Amber be healthy and she can open the vault for him.

After a few minutes, Y/N found the battlefield he and fought in with some ice and fire elements still here. But what caught his attention was further up ahead as though a large explosion happened.

"What... happened here?" Y/N went to the epicenter of the blast as he examined the scene. 'What made this explosion was very large. Large enough to leave residue and fire afterward... wait, I sense... magic...' Dread filled his heart as Y/N rushed to where Amber as his heart dropped in fear.

What was once state-of-the-art military technology was now reduced to ashes as the only thing that remained was the broken shape of a pod. "No... She's... Amber is... damn it."

Y/N kneeled in shock as the Fall Maiden was now killed and her burden is now passed along to a random female around Remnant. It would take months, or years to even find her across the world at max speed since Y/N had to question each and every female he could find and protect her from Salem. Not to mention that the Relic will eventually fall into Salem's hands if she has enough power.