Volume 1 {Chapter 6: Big Brother}

Fighting. The word can mean many things; a tactical plan of ambush, guerilla warfare against a large enemy, large scale battles that destroyed many landmasses. But the most common description anyone can guess is a duel.

A duel against a team or individually. Several factors play into each fight but the one most hated within every fighter is 'Pity.'

A few weeks have passed ever since the fight between Ruby and Weiss and as suddenly it was they resolved it within the day. Weiss apologized and will work hard to become the best member in team RWBY while also becoming the teams' support with her many Glyphs which enhances their Semblance capabilities or control the battlefield to their advantage. Ruby was very relieved about her partner apologizing and decided to will herself into becoming a good leader by studying various tactics, figuring out the strengths and weaknesses in everyone's fighting style while also becoming strong enough to handle Grimm all by herself.

Y/N was a bit surprised when Weiss apologized to him as well from her outburst and will make up for him. He tried to call it off but Weiss suddenly went into 'heiress' mode and completely shut down his attempts. Despite wanting to become a Huntress, Weiss still uses her teachings very harsh when it comes to deals of a solid so now Weiss owes Y/n something. He still doesn't know what he wants; Money is manageable thanks to his often grinding and working at Monty's, equipment maintenance is thanks to teachings of Peach and Dust is just purchasable. So for now, he will hold off the favor until he absolutely needed it.

And now, we cut to the present.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a Thursday at that meant Combat Classes by Professor Goodwitch, a class many were excited about. This is just a excuse to beat the crap out of someone.

Currently, there was an ongoing match between the two team leaders and one of them is losing badly. So bad in fact, everyone cringed when he tried to launch a strike only to be parried and get hit with a larger counter.

Jaune heaved deep breaths as he tried to control his breathing. Looking very tired, he weakly looked at his opponent with a tired gaze. Cardin Winchester smugly perched his mace and walked around Jaune. The audience spoke silently about the fight and most agreed Arc doesn't have training on his weapons.

 The audience spoke silently about the fight and most agreed Arc doesn't have training on his weapons

{OBSERVE}

NAME: Cardin Winchester

TITLES: Bully, Son of General Winchester, Leader of Team CRDL, Coward

WEAPON: Mace Induced Dust {The Executioner}

SEMBLANCE: Explosions {With the help of Fire Dust, Cardin can initiate a series of explosions.}