Volume 3 {Chapter 3: The Truth}

Team RWBY and Y/N with Aigis exited the airbus that carried them to the Amity Colosseum and entered one of its tunnels. The entrance to these events was one of the many tunnels built to park airbus and transport citizens to and fro. Many civilians and students alike all stood near the entrance, likely waiting for the next match to continue.

They exited the tunnel as the full view of the colosseum was now seen. The group passed by and found their seats closest to the arena. This place permitted entry for students since they are contestants and some VIPs.

Now some might have some concerns about how open the stadium is, who knows if there might be a stray bullet coming towards the crowd. Well, it's a good thing Atlas prepared for this.

While it may look invisible, if you can focus your eyes or throw something in there, then a forcefield will take place. This invisible field is highly resistant to attacks and objects being flung upon so audiences can rest easy, knowing they are safe within these walls.

It can also act as a failsafe for a Grimm invasion if they're feeling courageous enough.

RWBY found their seats, along with Y/N and Aigis as the match is about to commence. Y/N looked at his Scroll of the schedule for today.

8:00 - 10:00 > RWBY VS ABRN

10:00 - 12:00 > CEMN VS GOLD

12:00 - 1:00 > Lunch Break

1:00 - 3:00 > JNPR VS BRNZ

3:00 - 5:00 > SSSN VS NDGO

He put away his Scroll as JNPR and their opponent, BRNZE also stepped in the arena. Y/N looked at the announcer's box and saw that Prof. Port and Doc. Oobleck are the commentators.

[Team JNPR of Beacon!] They all brandished their weapons.

[Versus Team BRNZE of Shade!] Their opponents did the same.

As soon as Port said them, holographic roulettes appeared and started spinning randomly. There were 8 of them, surrounding the arena they were fighting on.

One side was finished with the insignia of a forest biome, while the other ones were thunder mountain biome. After they stopped, the arena was shifting to match the biomes they designated on.

On one side was the forest biome, complete with trees and grassy land. The other was a small scale mountain and at the top was a small thunder cloud, likely generated from lightning dust.

With the arena set, it was time to begin. Port loudly announced the countdown as each team was now tense.

[Three... Two... One... BEGIN!]

[And with that, it appears Team JNPR wins by knockout, literally! ...Can someone go make sure they're okay?]

With another win under Beacon's belt, it was time for another team to fight.

Ruby leaned back from her seat and sighed in relief. "Aw, that was so close."

"Looks like the dorks made it to the final round," Yang said with a grin on her face.