chater 3~ Then go ahead and kiss me

Oms's POV~

I don't hesitate before dropping my paint brush and sprinting after Aaron. With every step away from me he takes, I feel my heart hurt a little more.

"Aaron!" I call out. It was so loud that he must have heard. I use all my strength and speed up. I reach out and grab the running man, pulling his teary eyed face to my chest. He trys to pull away but I hold on with a tight hug. Finally, he shoved hard enough to get away.

"What's your problem!?" He yells, attempting to run off again, only to have me garb his wrist.

"My problem is I fall in love too quickly and let go too slowly."

He stops cold. He doesn't look up but I feel his muscles tense. Good, I've got his attention.

"Aaron, I told the truth when I said I love you. I love you and It terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you" I whisper.

Aaron looks at me for a moment before looking away sharply. He yanks his arm free quickly. "You're lying." His words were ice cold and sharp like icicle daggers. Before I can recover, he bolts away.

I don't chase him this time.

Aaron's POV~

"Slam!" I hear chilled yell when I get to where him and his group were working. I don't care who sees my tears at this point, I just need my best friend. I crash into him and hug him tight. I feel Chilled's strong arms wrap around me and sqeeze me closer to his chest.

"Shhh" he whipser I'm my ear, trying to calm me down.

I can hear Jack make some crude remark about me being a cry baby and Rudy ask something along the lines of "what happened" and "Is he okay?" but I block them out.

"Its almost lunch, let's go get something to eat and you can tell me everything" Chilled whispers. I nod my head and let him drag me away.

~Le Magestic Time Skip~

Chilled and I sit on the roof top, the wind calming me down.

"I can't believe you cared about that dick" I hear Chilled mutter from beside me before taking another bite from his sandwich. I had just told him what happened.

"That's just it though. I still care." I whisper. Chilled turns to me, giving me a look as if I had four heads. I continue.

"How can I move on when his fingerprints still coat my heart and his voice still resonates down to my toes? His smile lives in my eyes and every time my mind wanders, it goes directly to him. Its been what, four years? And I still feel the way he turned my heart inside out yet I also still feel the way he made it feel complete for the first time in my entire life. How do I move on from that?"

For the first time since the day I met chilled, he was speechless.

Ohm's POV~

I continue to angrily paint the wall, having ignored Jack a few minutes ago, telling me it was lunch time. I did it again...I hurt Aaron again. The more I think about it, the more my inside crumble. I love him, I always did and if it wasn't for Jack, Aaron would believe me.

Suddenly, I hear a clang and then someone curse silently. I whip around and see Aaron standing there, a paint can fallen over at his feet.

"We have to get this done" he says quietly, avoiding eye contact. I walk over quickly and turn the can upright but it's too late, all the paint is already on the floor.

"You'll have to share mine" I tell the man. I watch as Aaron goes stiff before quickly brushing passed me. He dunks his brush in my paint can before crossing to the other side of the stage. My heart sinks, but I understand. He thinks I'm tricking him, that I want to hurt him. He thought I lied when I said I loved him.

Which means I'll just have to make him beleive me.

Aaron's POV~

I stand, painting the far wall with my back turned towards Ohm. Every urge that my heart controls wants to turn and run to Ohm. To hug him and never let him go. Unfortunately, my mind won't let that happen. My mind knows it's a trick and plans to protect my idiotic heart.

Suddenly, I feel something cold and slimey touch the back of my neck. I reach back to touch the substance. Pulling my hand in front of my face, I realize what it was. Slightly off white paint.

I whip around to face Ohm, shooting him a glare the moment I see his smirking face. Ohm steps to the side and points to part of the large wall we hadn't painted yet. There, I saw something I didn't expect.

Ohm had written Slam The Ham inside a heart with paint.

I stood still for a moment, unsure of how to feel. Slowly, but surley, I began to laugh.

Ohm's POV~

I smile back at Aaron as he laughs. I never forgot his wonderful laugh and it was nice to hear it again. I glance over at the wall where I had painted words and a heart. Slam the ham. I had given him that nickname a long time ago.

Just then, he did something I didn't expect. He swiped his paint brush over my arm, coating it in a thin layer of paint.

"A paint war huh?" I ask, duncking my brush in the paint. Aaron's eyes go wide and he turns on his heels, sprinting to get away from my wrath. I chase him close behind. Aaron was almost to the other side of the stage and I was close enough to touch him when he tripped. The sudden movement forced me to fall on top of him.

As soon as we fell, I began painting the back of his back and some of his hair with paint. He began wiggiling around in an attempt to get free. Aaron only managed to turn over and face me. I took this opportunity to pin his arms above his head. Our heavy breaths were the only sounds heard, the paint brushes had been forgoten.

"I really want to kiss you right now" I whisper, thinking out loud. I feel my face go beat red as soon as the words escaped. Way to ruin the moment

Except, Aaron said something I didn't expect him to ever say again...

"Then go ahead and kiss me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oops, left you with kinda a cliff hanger...
#Sorry not sorry :P

Also, I'd like to mention a new project that I need your help with! *cough* shameless promotion *cough*

I'm making a book full of one-shots written by different writers! Anyone is eligible to help out! Go check out 'World Wide One shots' for details!

If you have any Questions, comments, concerns or contributions, feel free to contact me!
See y'all on Tuesday!
Xoxo~Leah