Chapter 7~ you are missing from me

Ohm's POV~

All I want is to be curled up in Aaron's arms right now.

It's been at least 3 hours now that I've sat in this bed and hurt over Aaron. I love him and I fucked it up for the second time. My heart clenches and my gut coils every time I think about it. Tears in my eyes and pain in my heart. There's no way I'll get any sleep tonight.

I let my hand slid across my wrist. My, horrid, scar covered wrist. It's been 2 years since I've touched a blade to my skin and I don't intend on starting up that habit again.

I get up, now more determined than ever. Who cares if its nearly 1am!? I'm going to get Aaron back and that's final. I walk across the room, my clothes were still on so I didn't need to change. I open the front door after grabbing my car keys and lock the door behind me.

I need Aaron.

Slam's POV~

I'm startled by a knocking at the door. Weird. Who would be here at this time?

I sigh when i realize that Chilled and Adam most definitely won't be getting up to answer the door so, since Ze is out, I'll have to.

I slug my body out of bed and down the stairs to where someone pounds on the other side of the door.

"Okay! Okay! Just a second!" I call out. When I open the door, I have the urdge to slam it in his face. Ohm. Ohm, of all people, is here.

"I love you Aaron." His statement sounds more like a plea. "There is no rhyme or reason or Oscar winning speech! I love you and that's that! I never used you! I never cheated on a girl with you! And while I'm explaining things, I didn't know that they were going to turn you into a freaking chicken! Okay!? But I did as I was told and laughed with Jack because he scares me, okay? Every moment I stood on that stage my insides twisted in pain and I wanted go scream but I was afraid of Jack and that stopped me. I'm so, so sorry Aaron. But, I love you. And I really hope that's enough."

By the end of his speech we both have tears streaming down our face.

"Ohm. When I'm in relationships with you, it always turns out badly. I love you too but I don't want to make that mistake again" I whisper. My heart was screaming at the top of its lungs to kiss him, to tell him its okay, to just let love consume us. But, I can't do that. If I do that, Ohm could hurt me again. If he did that again, I think I might do something as stupid as ending it all, and I can't risk that.

"Aaron, its not possible to make the same mistake multiple times. The first time its a mistake, the second it was a choice. Please, Aaron. Choose to love me. Choose to let me love you and hold you and keep you safe" ohm pleas, his eyes full of want and sadness.

"Ohm-" I don't even get to finish my sentence because Ohm's lips interrupt me. Whatever doubt I had before melts into the kiss as do I.

I kiss back with the same amount of passion, and wrap my arms around his neck. I feel Ohm's hands sneak around my waist and pull me closer. He licks my bottem lip, asking permission, I grant his wish and don't even join the battle for dominance. His tongue explores my mouth and my hands lace themselves within his hair.

I never wanted to leave that moment but, unfortunately, air is a thing.

When we pull away, I gasp for air and stare into his wonderful eyes.

"Did you know, in French, they don't really say 'I miss you'? They say tu me manques is closer to 'you are missing from me'. I love that. Its like saying you are a part of me. Like, you are a limb or an organ or blood. That I cannot function without you. And you know what Aaron?" Ohm whispers.