Chapter 14~ It's a long story

Aarons's POV~

"W-whats going on? Adam? Ze?" I ask, looking at the two I was sure I could trust.

"Its not what it looks like! Jack is-" ze starts to explain, only to be cut off by Jack

"Its a long story. You two might wanna sit down" jack smiles devilishly at Max and I.

I glance at the Mexican as he raises his hands and takes a seat on the ground. I hesitate for a moment before doing the same. If we anger Jack, he'll shoot Ohm.

"Good" jack says, smirking.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, fighting the tears in my eyes.

"You" jack replies simply. I cock my head to the side, coaxing him to continue.

"Aww, c'mon. Was I such a bad kiss that you've blocked it from your memories? Or did you feel too bad about rejecting me that you pretend it didn't happen?"

~Aaron's Flashback ~

I sit next to Jack on my bed, giggling at his silly joke. He wraps an arm around me and my heart pounds. My breath gets shaky and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

No. Stop it Aaron. Jack won't be your friend anymore if he knew you were gay. You do. Not. Like him.

Jack looks at me, seeming to contemplate something rather important.

"Jack, I'm your bestfriend. I know when something's wrong. Tell me?" I ask, ignoring how close our faces were.

I feel his breath on my face as he answers. "You promise not to stop being my friend?"

I nod my head frantically, wanting to know what was troubling my only friend.

What he did next, surprised me, excited me, and scared me. He placed his lips on mine.

I had been waiting for this moment for almost a year. But, I panic. And I shove him away.

~end flashback~

"Jack, I was in 8th grade. I panicked! I had never had a relationship before much less kiss a guy!" I try to reason with the man. Was that what this was about? An 8th grade crush?

"Oh really? 'Cause you didn't seem to mind talking about how cute Ohm's jeans looked that day or how you'd wish he would take you to the dance" Jack spits, glaring angrily.

I feel my face heat up and my heart clench thinking about how I would talk about Ohm in front of Jack.

"Do you even know how that feels? My first true love rejects me, then talks about other guys in front of me? Oh, I had soooo much fun" jack says sarcastically.

"Why now?" Max asks "Why seek revenge now? After all these years?"

Jack laughs devilishly, shaking his head. "Ooohh, Maxie. You don't even know. I've been seeking revenge since 9th grade!"

"What are you talking about?" I ask, having a feeling I knew where this lead, but needed to be certain.

"Why do you think I befriended your precious little Ohmie? I wanted you to see what's it like for your love to be focused with another man. But, that didn't work" Jack says, looking up at the ceiling. "You were too naive! You thought oh! Jack is my friend! Jack is going to help me get Ohm! So, that's what I did Aaron! I helped you get Ohm!"