Chapter 4~ Secret admirer

Aaron's POV~

"Then go ahead and kiss me" I let the words flow from my mouth before I could change my mind. I was at war with myself, half wanting to push him off and half wanting to never leave this moment. 

"There's only one problem" he whispers, leaning in "if I kiss you, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop"

I roll my eyes and the cheesy man, leaning up and closing the gap. Ohm doesnt hesitate to kiss back passionately. Oh, how I missed this, kissing the man I love. My heart flutters as I admit it to myself, I still love him. I want to tangle my hands in his hair but he still holds them above my head. eventually, Ohm pulls away, gasping for air and looks me in the eye.

"Aaron. Please believe me, I love you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm so sorry I was the worst thing to happen to you" he whispers breathely

"SLAM? WHERE ARE YOU??" damn it chilled.

"Slam?" Ohm asks, smirking at me. Oh gawd, I've been trying to avoid people I know finding out.

"Get up please" I whisper.

"You're avoiding, the question" he counters.

"Fine. I'll tell you but only if you get up." Ohm gets off of me and I sit up. He watches me, eyes full of anticipation and curiosity. "I, uh, do YouTube videos for a living...Chilled, I mean Anthony, and I got here a day early so we decided to do some volenteer work"

Ohm stares at me for a moment before smiling wide. "Same here. I make gaming videos" he explains.

"There you are! Jeez man, I've been looking all over, didn't you hear me calling you?" Chilled questions, walking into the auditorium.

"No, sorry man. We leaving?"

Chilled nods his head before grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

"Whoa Chilled, calm down, why the hurry?" I ask, trying to free my wrist.

"Adam's the hurry!" He says, pulling us to a jog. That's when I realize, we're supposed to pick up our friend, Adam, from the airport.

"How long till the banana man lands?" I ask, checking the time on my phone just as the cold air of the outside hits me. Damn you March weather.

"20 minutes. We can make it but just barley and only with no traffic." He announces, hopping in the car and starting it. I jog around to the passenger seat and get in.

Once we're a mile or so down the road from the parking lot, Chilled speaks up.

"What was that about? You and Ohm sitting so close?"

I sigh, I don't know why I didn't think chilled would notice. He notices everything! He noticed that Adam was gay before Adam did. I chuckle at the memory.

"What's so funny?" Chilled asks, glancing over at me before turning back to the road.

"Oh, uh, nothing and..." I pause, debating if I should tell the truth. Ah, fuck it. "Ohm kissed me.."

Chilled whips his head towards me, a look of shock on his face.

"The road!" I yell, pointing at the front windshield. He snaps his eyes back in front.

"But weren't you just crying because he was being a dick? Did you kiss back? Did you like it?"

I chuckle at Chilled's many questions, this is gonna be a long car ride.

~ Le Magestic Time Skip~

"AAARRROOONNN!" Adam yells at me before tackling me in a hug. "I MISSED YOOOUUUUU!" he yells, hugging me tighter.