Chapter 11~ Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Aaron's POV~

"I don't care what you say, we're calling the police!" Chilled says. I can hear him dialling three numbers then he is silent for a few moments.

"Yes? hi. My friend just got a text with a photo of our friend sleeping. The guy holding the phone had a gun to his head... can you send someone there?" There was then a pause for a few seconds.

"The Holiday inn hotel on earnest ave. room...." he trails off, I assume looking at me, I still had my head cover by my hands.

"31" I mumble

"..room 31" Chilled repeats to the person on the other line. "okay, thank you" chilled says, ending the call. He sits down next to me, our backs against the wall. "They're going to call back as soon as they know anything. They are heading to the house now "

I nod my head, still not looking up.

"Hey, c'mere. It'll be alright. The police will get there in time, okay? It's all gonna be fine" he whispers, pulling me close to him and wrapping both arms around me. I snuggle into his chest and realize I'm very tired. I yawn.

"Go ahead and fall asleep bud, I'll wake you up when they call" he whispers into my ear. I lightly nod my head and shut my eyes....today has been a long day.

-=+=-

Chilled wakes me up, tears in his eyes
Full of tears. I look around the room and see police officers standing about. Max stands in the doorway and Ze pokes his out from behind him.

"What's going on?" I ask, now very concerned.

"We went to your friends hotel room and the attacker wasn't there" An officer says quietly, before I can speak, she continues. "we found your friend too...he was in a pool of blood."

"I..I don't understand.." I say, tearing up. I feel my heart pound and my gut wrench. No. They can't be saying what I think tthey're saying.

"He's dead, Aaron. Ohm.Oh he's dead" chilled announces.

I feel my breath quicken and my whole body shakes.

"This is my fault" I whisper.

"What?" Chilled asks, sounding confused.

"It's my fault...IIT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!" I scream, tears staining my cheeks. "If I had told someone...if I had just fucKING TOLD SOMEONE, HE WOULDN'T BE DEAD! SHADOW WOULD BE CAUGHT AND OHM WOULDN'T BE DEAD! IT'S MY FAULT! I KILLED HIM!" I scream, jumping up and punching a hole in the wall.

I hear someone call my name but it sounds distant. I continue to punch and kick and scream as the voice gets closer and closer.

"Aaron? Aaron?? Aaron! AARON! AARON!"

I'm startled out of my nightmare by Chilled shaking me awake.

"I've got someone that you'll want to see" Chilled says, a wide smile on his face. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. I glance around the room, wondering who he was talking about. I stand and turn to the doorway to see a man I though was dead.

"Ohm!" I scream, running to him full speed. Ohm meets me half way and hold me tight. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, never wanting to let go of this wonderful man ever again.

"Give me a kiss" Ohm whispers into my ear.

I pull my head back to look at him and before I know what's happening, his lips are on mine. I kiss him back while tracing circles on the back of his neck. The kiss was short but full of passion.