please read!

I love you all! Deep from the bottom of my heart!

When I started this, it was an unpopular or not even heard of ship! I had finished Adams Cheshire Smile and needed a new fic. I didn't expect it to get much love but, we're only 13 chapters in and I already feel overwhelmed with support.

Sometimes I feel like I don't thank you guys enough! All through this story, I haven't gotten a single mean comment! All of your comments are happy, nice and supporting! Even today, I read a comment saying that this was the best story they've ever read and I started to cry

You guys mean the world to me!

I'm going to get a little personal here and tell you something and I don't want any sympathy or any worried comments, this is to prove my point. For the last 4 years I've been going through some depression and self harm. My mom found out a while ago and said I needed a distraction. This lead me here! Ever since then, when I'm not feel happy, I go through your comments and end up smiling and laughing and crying happy tears instead of sad ones!

You guys mean more than you could imagine. Sometimes I think its the only thing that provides true happiness instead of the fake stuff. And I can happily say I'm 3 months clean of self harm because of it!

Thank you. Each, and every one of you!
Even if you don't comment! Even if you don't like! Just seeing that you read the story makes me happy!!

I love you!