1:say it!

"Say it dream, say it, say the word" sapnap said.

"Dreamnotfound is done" dream said.

"W-whats starting" sapnap questioned.

"Dreamnap is now starting" dream said smirking.

"Let's gooo" sapnap screamed in the mic.

Gorgenotfound has left the call.

"Gorge is messgeing me he sad, nooo gorge" the herd bad say through the call.

They herd no sound comeing from dreams mic, but soon hearing sapnaps door open.

"Dream?" Sapnap herd come through the mic of skeppy.

Sapnap muted his mic.

"Is that really how you wanted to say you liked me" dream said  kinda sudactively.

Sapnap turned to dream who was leaning on the door frame, blushing slightly.

"Dream what you on about?" Sapnap said trying to hide the blush on his face.

"Awh don't hide your pretty little face sap" dream said walking closer to sapnap kneeling down near saps chair.

"Dream you know I was joking right?" Sapnap asked.

"The fact your blushing says other wise cutie~" dream said running his fingers through sapnaps hair.

"Dream w-what are you doing to me" sapnap wispered under his breath looking stright into dream eyes extremely flustered.

Gorgenotfound joined the call.

"Gorge your back, fell any better" dream and sapnap herd come through bads mic.

"No I just came back to tell dream to check our messages" the herd Gorge said.

Sapnap unmuted.

"Gorge  I'm not even in my room at the moment" they hear dreams voice come through saps mic.

Sapnap muted.

"Now~ where were we cutie" dream lightly breathed hot air onto saps neck.

Sapnap looked over at dream who now  has his head on his sholder smirking.

"Sapnap~ y'know I knew there was something spical between  us" dream said in a low seductive wisper as he started to rub saps inner thigh.

"Dream~ what are you up to" sapnap said takeing his headset off completely, and using his hand to lift dreams head.

"Just makeing you flustered as much as humanly possible~" dream said smirking.

Sapnap went in for a kiss, it was short and sweet dream now was red.

"Mmm~ damn you taste good clayy~" sapnap said underneath  his voice flirty.

"So do you~" dream wispered "well contuie  this later cutie~".

Dream kissed sapnaps cheek leaving the room not forgetting to wink at sapnap.

Sapnap was shocked about what just happend with his bestfriend, and even redder then before.