19:going public, backslash

The months flew by quickly, it has now almost been two years of the two dateing, sure alot of pepole were wornding at first where did Gorge  go, and they had to expline Gorge left, the reason is on Twitter unless Gorge deleted it, but now the two boys have descide  to share there little secert, all though most fans did suspect  something go on with the two, due the well known poly engagement in minecraft splitting, and dream divorcing fundy, instely proposing to sapnap, and sapnap saying yes that quick after the breakups.

Sapnap and dream decided to do a slowrun/q&a stream.

Dono- 'sapnap are you and dream hidding soemthing, you two have been way more flirty  with one another sice Gorge left'.

Another dono- 'sapnap why did you leave karlapity you three were so iconic'.

Sapnap ignored the first question for obvious reasons  at first same with dream.

"I didn't leave them, Karl and quackity left me reamber" sapnap answered "I really don't know why though".

Another dono- 'after the karlnapity and dundy breakups why did you and dream get engaged so fast'.

Dream looked at sapnap and sapnap looked at Dream then at that moment sapnaps face turned kinda red.

"W..well- because" sapnap started.

"Me and sapnap-" dream started but fubling the words.

"Were actully dateing in real life" both say.

The chat started going insane, saying if anything it should of been dnf insted of dreamnap, and how it was the joke that caused this all, sapnap and dream both knew it was gonna have backlash when they did come out to there fans.

"Well the joke wasent a joke when I said it me hinting to dream I liked him-" sapnap fanilly mustered the words to say.

Dono-'guys it's there life, after all Gorge did try to ruin dreams credibility, over being rejected, and well we did all hated Jon swan did we all attacked him but not to Gorge- just face it dnf is never go nna happen now'.

"Yeah thank you Zankun" dream said.

The chat was going so God damn insane sapnap just ended the stream.

"Well thats gonna spred out to twitter" sapnap said.

The two just started makeing out right then, there not xareing about a single thing.

.

.

.

.

That's this end of this dreamnap book, go read another one of my books now please :^