4:jelly on a plate

Dream looked down at the boy on his chest smiling at what sapnap just said while also kinda red.

"Mmm~ mine now" now replayed in dreams head as he cuddled sapnap tighter.

"Dream you good your very red" sapnap qs he looked at his bestfriendd blushing face.

"Y'know your just fucking adorble" dream wispered lowly into saps ear.

Sapnaps phone starts buzzing, and would you guess who it is calling him, its Gorge, sapnap answers putting  it on speaker phone.

''wtf sapnap I told you I liked him what happend to bro code''

''what happend to being an adult''

''your the one who contuied to hit me back''

''I only did hit you when you hit me, so it would be self defense dumbass''

''
that doesn't mean you go a break bro code sapnap''

''I originally started the dreamnap thing as a joke, but a certain someone actully took it seriously''

Dream looked at sapnap and  kissed his cheek, playing with sapnaps hair slowly.

''well-''

''gorgie  y'know your getting more and more annoying, we both knew I had more then you as my simps, and I chose a different one then you, now your a pissbaby'' dreams voice ringed through sapnaps phone.

Gogy hung up

"You know your fucking comfortable dream" sapnap said  sitting up on dreams chest looking down at dream in his green eyes blushing even more then before, dream moved his hands up on sapnaps waist.

"Mmm~ yes I know am cutie, but your look adorble ontop of me~" dream said looking stright up at sapnap.

"How have you never noticed I liked you and was jealous when you flirted with Gorge" sapnap said looking over at the wall.

"I noticed I just didn't know to react at the time" dream said looking the wall and then back to sapnap.

"So you knew I liked you for that long?"  sapnap said looking back at dream.

"I didn't know why you jealous, I just knew you were jelous, that's why at first I didn't know  how to react, otherwise I would of long ago kissed  you" dream said.

"Mmm I made that obvious by that little 'joke'" sapnap said makeing air quotes.