11:make out session💋

Dream hand his arms around sapnap  as sapnap was once agin now sitting on his chest both just looking straight into one another's eyes happy as what became, and they didn't plan on really as far as they know right now, telling the group about the relationship, the two closed the gape between on another smashing there lips on one antoher, sapnap requested to take it deeper, dream didn't histate to take the kiss deeper, he depended it soon flipping  sapnap to be derictly  under him, he had his boyfriend pinned to the couch not breaking the make out session, deep took his tongue pushing it down sapnaps throught, this action contuied for around 30 minutes where the two broke about both breathing haveily after there long make out session.

"Damn that felt good" sapnap said under his breath.

"I aggire babyboy~" dream said  sudactively  as he got off his boyfriend and pulled him back into his lap, cuddling him from behind, slowly rubbing sapnaps legs.

"Damn you really like pampering  me dreamy~" sapnap would wisper placing his head on dreams sholder.

"I'm showing my cute little boyfriend affection sappy~" dream wispered in his boyfriends ear, nipping it after.

"Mmm I like the attention and affection, you give me and you always did give me a spical kind of attention" sapnap said In a voice with a hint of flirty tension between the to.

"You noticed that spical  attention honey~ Glade  you did, now you get the affection to" dream said smirking as his left hand up sapnaps body and left his left arm around his boyfriends waist.

"I love you dreamy~ I'm so Glade you are now mine, and I'm yours now" sapnap said cuddling closer to his boyfriend.

"Awh you so clinging and it's adorble, I love you to honey~" dream said now both of his arms were around sapnaps chest.

Sapnap and dream both quietly cuddled, soon falling asleep once more in one another's emberace.