14:turned on💦

When they arrived home, dream took his boyfriends hand brought him inside  closing and locking the door behind them pinning his boyfriend on the wall, with a hand under sapnaps chin smirking.

"What exactly are you planing dreamy~" sapnap said.

"Mmm~ baby you known what up to" dream said going in for the makeout session.

Dream and sapnap made out, dream soon manged to get sapnap into dreams bedroom on his bed, dream now had the hoodie that was tucked into the waist band of  the skirt off of sapnap, and his shirt off, they broke the make out session.

"You know~ you in a skirt makes me turns on" dream said ontop of his boyfriend, putting his hands up sapnaps skirt.

"That was the plan" sapnap said with a dark smirk on his place.

"Oh~ so you had it planed~ to make me horney so I'll fuck the living  daylights out of you?" Dream said smirking mistviously.

Dream was rubbing sapnaps dick at that time.

"Nugh~ dreamy" sapnap moned out.

Sapnap saw the tights  he was wearing fly off of aswell as his boxers, and his boyfriends, sapnap isntenly felt dream enter him, sapnap adjusted quickly and his boyfriend  good right to work, thusting as fast as humanly possible, earning abounch of slutty sounds from his boyfriend, the boys went well into the next day, come dripping out of sapnaps ass onto the bed.

"Nugh~ daddy~" sapnap moned out witch supised his boyfriend for a second.

Dream removed himself out of his boyfriends picking  sapnap takeing him off to the bathroom to get cleaned up, and then dream changed the sheets of the bed, and then they lied down falling asleep for  next few days due to the actives they did.