10:hacker👀

They Gorge blocked Gorge and all of there accounts then started privateing accounts, so they couldn't see the backlash of gorges grandsceam, and well they didn't actully plan on streaming today anyways, but dreams stands would probably battle that idea Gorge posted, sapnap just sat there cuddling close to his boyfriend that also had his arm around sapnap.

"Well Gorge is gonna play the roll of gossip girl" dream said unamused as they got a notification  from bad to join a vc they are also gonna have a spical guest.

The boys got out of the cozy bed, going to the closets recording room so happened to be dreams, dream was cuddling with sapnap on the same gaming chair joined the vc.

"Is everyone here" a voice that dream didn't know but sapnap did.

"Yeah everyone is" Bads voice rung through.

"marli, how have you been" sapnap questioned.

"Oh hay baby bro!" Mars voice rang through.

"Baby bro?" Everyone questioned.

"Yeah she's my older sister, that ran away years ago" sapnap said throught the mic.

The gang just talked about there plans, but mar had others.

"Y'know your plans is great but it won't work, what gorge is doing is trying to ruin dreams credibility" mar said.

"And what do you have in mind exactly" dream questioned.

"You are talking with someone who is a skilled hacker and knows highly dangerous pepole personality" mar said smirking on her end.

"Well I see what your on about, and I don't think it's a good idea mar" sapnaps voice rang through.

Everyone aggried with sapnap pretty bluntly.

"Yeah it's not smart" bad said through his mic, and they herd skeppy  yawning in the background.

"Wait a minute is that skeppy  in the background" dreams voice came through.

"Yeah that was, now back on the topic at hand" bad scolded through the mic.

By now mar was already into Gorges account and haveing fun with it a bit.

"Then why don't we just report the post over and over on all accounts we have?" Quackitys voice was now herd.

"I mean that could work but I'm on gorges thing right now I think- he may have chnaged his profile and shown name" mar voice rung  through.

Everyone went on Twitter to see what mar was on about.

"Wait Gorge added another tweet" sapnap said seeing it.

Witch little did they know was mar.

"The previous tweet I tweeted was edited, and I just wanted to ruin @dreams @sapnaps credibility.

I wanted to ruin dreams because ehe rejected me, reasons will remain quite for privacy of them.

And we'll I was just jealous of sapnap for the now treanding clip of dreamnap is now, witch was a joke, I am sorry to all our fans.

I am leaving the Dreamteam officaly"

Is what it read.

"Well thats new, and surpiseing, actully kinda adultish of gorge" dream said.

The group said there goodbyes, and dream and sapnap moved the couch cuddling soon after.