5:be mine💕

Dream looked into sapnaps eyes knowing what he wanted to ask sapnap, and for some reason he was still scared to ask sapnap what he really wanted, even though  the time felt right, they both were clearly inlove with one another.

"D..dream I know this is kinda sudd-" sapnap started but was interrupted with a kiss from his bestfriend.

"Mmm~ what's so sudden baby" dream said overly flirty.

"Dream iv liked sice we first met all thoes years ago" sapnap said but then paused.

"Mmm... keep going baby~" dream said knowing where this was going.

"Will you be mine officaly?" Sapnap said with slight voice cracking.

"Oh cutie why would I say no to that offer~ yeah let's make dreamnap offical babyboy" dream said looking even deeper into saps eyes.

Sapnap just smiled down at his new found boyfriend who he liked for many years, and will for years to come, greater with a smile right back at him.

"I love you babe~" sapnap said as his face heated up with blush.

"Love you to cutie" dream said as he leaned up to kiss sapnap very Heatley, the two boys ended up makeing out for many minutes to come.

Sapnaps and dreams phone buzzed from a notification from Karl about playing jackbox.

"Mmm what you say babe?" Sapnap said smirking.

"I'm down" dream said as sapnap picked up his phone responding  to karl to give them a few moments.

A few moments later.