13:date night⭐

The boys descide they would go out for a little date that night, they were a little bored of lounging around the house anyways, the two boys got ready to go out and do there little date, sapnap had no idea what his boyfriend had planed really, he was just told don't dress fancy, dream was already laying back on the door frame, of his room.

Sapnap looked up at his boyfriend who was frozen when he saw what sapnap was wearing, and very red.

"Dreamy you good?" Sapnap said walking closer to his boyfriend.

"Damn your hot in a skirt baby~" dream said grabbing sapnaps leg,the skirt squanched up in the middle.

"You think so? I was a little scared that you would think the oppsite" sapnap said as dream deeper him down.

"Really think I would  do that because  you crossdress~ no I wouldn't baby" dream said dipping sapnap down lightly kissing sapnap on the lips.

Sapnap was satisfied with how his boyfriend acted to him crossdressing, dream let go of his boyfriends leg takeing sapnaps hand lending him outside into the car, the car ride was quite but dream did let sapnap play around with some Playlists on spitfire on the way, soon they arrived at the place, where dream once agin took sapnaps hand leading him off to somewhere in the flower field.

The spot where dream had stoped was a leave where it looked into the pound in the middle of the park the after glistening in the moonlight, dream was holding his boyfriend from behind as sapnaps skirt flew in the breeze.

"It's so beautiful dreamy~" sapnap said looking at the view.

"Not as beautiful as you baby~" dream wispered in sapnaps ear lowly.

"Dreamy~ why did you fall for me" sapnap looked at his boyfriend in the eyes as his boyfriend  dipped him down agin.

"I fell for you~ because you are so adorable and I couldn't resist  falling for you"  dream ssaid as sapnap went in for a kiss.

Dream didn't mind he kissed back with no hesation, his hands glued  to sapnaps waist, sapnaps arms went around his boyfriends neck, the kiss went deeper, dream shifted  them to the near by tree pinning sapnap to it, they soon broke it breathing heavily.

"Mmm~ still taste so good babe" sapnap said placing his head on dreams sholder looking at the hickeys he had given him.

"And your adorble baby~" dream said  looking stright into sapnaps eyes.

The boys descided  to stargaze,of corse cuddling in the the grass the breeze  was light they both knew this was right, there relaship was what it was ment to be.

"I love you dreamy~" sapnap said into his boyfriend's chest.

"I love you more sappy~" dream said  moveing his hand up sapnaps skirt rubbing his inner thigh.

Soon the two descide they should head home, and that they did.