12:moring voice☺

A few hours later The two lovers woke up, they certainly  still were quite comfortable in one another's emberace, dream had his head on sapnaps sholder, he looked at sapnap, kissing his check.

"My cutie~" dream said in his sleepy voice.

"God your moring voice is so attractive" sapnap said.

"Mmm yes I know~ you've said that before cutie~" dream said looking over at his boyfriend.

Sapnap just cuddled closer to his boyfriend, changed prostions  slightly.

"I know  I did but I thought you thought I was jokeing" sapnap wispered lowly into his boyfriend's year.

"Oh I know you ment it~ actully first clue why you were jelly" dream said.

"Mmm...well you figured it out, if you didn't we wouldn't be here, and be what we are" sapnap said kissing dreams cheek.

"True, you are my little prince~ and you will be treated like one throughout this relationship" dream wispered in a loveling tone.

"Mmm...all I need is attention and affection and I'll be happy~ dreamy" sapnap said putting his hand under dreams chin.

"You know I will give you all of that you want~" dream wispered in sudactive tone.

The two boys knew from the day they met the had a unbreakable boned between them, they really didn't know why  at first, but now they found out why that boned was like that, they found there soul mate in one another from that very day they met. And now they are fanilly together, and it will stay that way forever.