2:holey shit

The stream contuied, dream checked the messages that gorge sent him.

"Dream what in the world do you mean dnf is over I thought  you loved me" Gorge messaged.

Read 1:15

"..." dream responded putting it on  mark as read for rest of messages.

They finshed stream on sapnaps thing, dream left the call on discord, soon followed  by sapnap soon after.

"Dream what the hell was that earlier" sapnap said still kinda red.

"Come here let's cuddle" dream said leaning back on the couch.

Sapnap walked around to where dream was instantly  pulled into dreams emberace when he sat on the couch.

"Now answer my damn question dream" sapnap said looking at.

"What was that is a good question cutie" dream said lowly in sapnaps ear.

"Do you have a answer for that" sapnap questioned.

"Mmm~ it's called giveing you affection" dream wispered lowly, as he pulled sapnap closer to him and put his head on saps sholder.

"Y'know I like the affection but like~ mmm.. what about Gorge" sapnap said looking over into dreams beautiful green eyes blushing slightly.

"Your actually here~ and something I can give actual affection to~ so don't worry cutie" dream said looking into sapnaps eyes smirking.

"Mmm~ okay babe" sapnap said playfully rolling his eyes.

Dream kissed sapnap going deeper in then there pervious kiss, sapnap and dreams tongue danced fighting for domince, the two Heatley made out with no domince what so ever, both loved it, soon broke for air.

"Holy shit, I just made out with my bestfriend" both of the boys thought.

Sapnap moved his hand onto  dreams cheek, smiling at Dream, placing his head gently on dreams head.

The boys stayed silent cuddling on the couch, and very happy doing so, soon sapnap fell asleep in the embrace of his bestfriend.

Dreams phone buzzed from gorges phone number.

"Dreammmm?? Wtf why are you ignoring my messages"

Dream looked at the message.