15:leg rubs😇

Dream and sapnap Both wake up around two days later to messages of pepole asking if they wanna joined the stream.

"Mmm prince how you legs fell" dream said in his sleepy cuddling closer to his boyfriend.

"You know stif, but it's fine I have you to care for me babe" sapnap said as dreams hand moved to saps leg rubbing it.

The boys contuied this for a bit, then dream and sapnap checked the notifications, and answer with sorry messages, but never said why they were not answering for to days everyone understood and accepted  there appoliges.

Dream picked up his boyfriend in bridle style type way carring him off to the kitchen, placing him on the barstole makeing a early lunch and late breakfast, soon the food was Aten and the two moved to the couch, sapnaps was laying across  dreams lap as his boyfriend messaged his legs after going so drastically hard on his boyfriend the nights before.

"Mmm~ damn your good at messages" sapnap said melting into the couch.

"Mhm~ even through  only you and my sister I have ever gave messages to" dream said smirking instantly.

Dreams phone started buzzing and supising it was Mr jelous calling dream, both of the boys look over at the phone surpised.

"Sap grab it and put it on speaker"  dream said curiously.

Sapnap grabbed the phone off the coffee table answering it and putting it on  his chest on speaker.

''what do you need gorge'' dream asked still rubbing sapnaps legs.

''i... wanted to actully apologize for what I said and did personally'' Gorge said quietly.

''Gorge what  you did is unforgivable in my eyes, you tried to do what John sawn  did to me'' dream said.

''yeah I know, I just  kinda snaped, even though I figured the last messages after the reaction was really sapnap'' Gorge said quietly.

''you know what you did is wrong and something the complete fucked your friendship with both me and sapnap right?''dream said as sapnap moved his hand on his arm.

''dream is right Gorge, you fucked the dreamteam trust between us and you'' sapnaps voice rung through.

''yeah I understand it completely, I just wanted to apologize for all iv done'' gorges voice was breaking on the other end at this point.

''well this is most likely  the last time you'll talk to either of us, anything else gorge'' dreamnap said.

Dream was still rubbing sapnaps legs gently.

Gorge went dead sligent both sapnap and dream knew Gorge still liked dream and sapnap was looking at his boyfriend intensely.

''Gorge you gonna say anything or are we gonna hang up for the fanil time'' dream said impatiently.

No answer...
Gorge was faced with a gun, he wanted to ask dream agin to be his... even though he knew dream was taken, and if he asked he would be shot.

"Gorge he's mine now so don't even ask him again" sapnap said smirking knowing Gorge was thinking that.

''this is goodbye forever gorge'' dream said as sapnap pushed hanged up, sapnap went through the contects blocking Gorge for dream Before putting on the coffee table.

Now sapnaps phone was going off, from discord notifications, sapnap grabed it seeing what the nosie was all about.

''sapnap me and q have something we need to tell you, messge back when you can call'' the meassge read from Karl.

Sapnap showed the messge to his boyfriend.

"I'm going to say there gonna confess or something, but yeah see what the need my price" dream said.

''yeah I can call in like 20-30 minutes I'm cerently doing something right now'' sapnap responded to the meassge.

''Alright see you soon!'' Karl messaged.

Dream sat there rubbing his boyfriends legs for 20 of that 30 minutes.