6:exposed?

Dream and sapnap went to sapnaps recording  room, where if someone were to ask, sapnap was found on dreams lap, with dreams arm around him.

"You guys took forever you nimrods" they herd Karl come through the headset.

"We were both asleep when you messaged us karl" sapnap said in a fake sleepy voice.

"Mhm sure you were" they hear gorges voices said.

"Woah there Gorge I what you hinting at" sapnap questioned.

"The picture dream sent  me" Gorge muttered.

Both dream and sapnap became red when Gorge mentioned it.

"Let's just start this game of  quiplash" dream said felling the tension between Gorge and his boyfriend.

They gang started the round of quiplash, first question it was easy to desciver what ones was sapnaps or gorges to dream and sapnap, none but bad really got the "dnf is over its now dreamnap" ''joke'' that gorge kept using.

"What is this dnf thing that gorge keeps putting" quackity questioned.

"We were doing a mcyt practice stream earlier where we brought up my dream clips channel and how gorge was acting a bit childish" dream started.

"And well, I'll just send the VOD" sapnap said sending it into the discord chat.

Few minutes later The call was dead silent.

"Gorge you they were jokeing around right" quackity said replaying the clip.

"I refuse to belive that" Gorge said.

Gorgenotfound left the surver

"Well he's really salty about that" Karl said.

"Well then Gorge became annoying after the stream blowing up both mine and saps phones with messages and I may of snaped and said I ment it" dream said looking at the floor.

"Dream it normal to snap, but what's the thing about the picture" bad question remabering it was mentioned.

"Me and sapnap were cuddling watching a movie and I took a picture of sapnap and me cuddling sending it to him" dream somewhat lied.

"Oh- he is really salty about yall cuddling" karlapity both say.

"Well-" sapnap said as dream sent a screenshot off what the picture was.

"It looks like sapnap is giving you a hickey dream, that's why" quackity  said.

The group of four just sat there and finshed the quiplash game and ended it on the wired note.