8:you wanted me to right?

Tw//smut
Dream now was ontop of his boyfriend smirking, while pinning him to the bed.

"You really want me to fuck you or were you kididng" dream wispered  sudactively.

"Oh no I actully wanted you to fuck me baby~" sapnap said with no hastion  and his arms around dreams chest smirking.

"Then your wish is my command babyboy~" dream said removing  sapnaps shirt, sapnap removed dreams shirt still with his arms around him, seeing dreams abs and blushing slightly, dream got right to work adding the hickeys all up sapnap and on his shoulder.

Sapnap moved his hand up dreams back into dreams hair playing with as  he felt dream undress his bottom half an saw dream take his own off, dream looked down at his boyfriend very sudactively, dream moved his hand off the bed to the night stand where the lube was, takeing a big blob of it and sticking his frist figure into his boyfriend sticking him out soon adding the second finger and switching to scissoring, doing this for some time until adding the 3rd a curling his figures up words hit into sap spical spot.

"Nugh~ right there dreamy~" sapnap moaned out.

"Ahh~ found  the little spot that makes you melt" dream wispered sudactively.

Dream kept fingering sapnap for some time hitting that spot and hearing his boyfriend make the slutty nosies, best of all cause by him, sapnap contuisley looked at the wall as his eyes rolled back from pleaser of his boyfriend hitting the spical spot, dream soon pulled out his fingers, and inserted himself in stoping for a bit  to let sapnap adjust to his size, sapnap quickly chnaged and got in the right position.

"You can move now dreamy~" sapnap said sudactively.

"Alrighty sappy~" dream said smirking and starting to thrust at a slowish speed.

"Go faster no need to go easy with me~ I like rough treatment" sapnap said.

Dream speed up the pace to go alot faster, sapnap keeps out makeing the slutty sounds, that were music to his boyfriends ears, and with every sluttly mones that escaped sapnaps mouth, dream went faster and faster.

"Nugh dreamy I'm close~" sapnap moned out with a loud sexifyed gunt.

"Oh trust me so am babyboy" dream said with dark smirk as he hit sapnaps sensitive  spot shooting come into his boyfriend's ass as sapnap shot it all over his boyfriends chest and himself.

"How was it" dream wispered as he picked up his little boyfriend, takeing him off to the bathroom.

"Oh God it was heavenly damn you are good in the bed dreamy~" sapnap wispered as his boyfriend took themselves  into the the shower cleaning the after math off of the two.

"Glade you thought so cutie because we will be doing more of these times sooner you later drawing this little relationship we have~" dream wispered sudactively  as he slowly re dressed himself and sapnap, laying back on the bed cuddling his boyfriend.

"Mmm yeah I escept that we will alot through our  relationship" sapnap said falling asleep  with his head on his boyfriend's chest.

"Sweet dreams my prince" dream wsiepred soon joining sapnap in the slumber.