11

"Thank you for accepting our request for a practice match, Shirofuku-san." Fuyumi thanked the 3rd year manager of Fukurodani.

The redhead girl smiled, "We thank you as well, Kyoku-chan. Oh, this is Fukurodani's new 1st year manager." she then gestured to the girl beside her.

"I'm Suzumeda Kaori! Nice to meet you, Kyoku-san." the blonde girl with a ponytail introduced herself. Fuyumi smiled, "Nice to meet you too, Suzumeda-san." she politely returned the meeting.

"You went viral by the way. 'Kyoku Fuyumi found playing piano in public' is circulating in social media." Shirofuku teased as Fuyumi nervously laughed, "Well, the crowd did take videos..." she trailed off.

Suzumeda nodded, "I watched the video! You play so beautifully, Kyoku-san!" she complimented in awe. "Well, she is a known musician~" Shirofuku drawled out as Fuyumi waved off their compliments.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Filling up the water bottles for Inarizaki High, Fuyumi hummed a tune of Moonlight Sonata as she did. The practice match already started, they were most likely going on and on about it.

As Fuyumi opened the gym's door, she walked to her school's bench. She noticed a lot of people watching the practice match as well, screaming for both Inarizaki and Fukurodani.

"I guess Inarizaki's fame reaches until Tokyo, huh?" Fuyumi said to the coaches as she sets down her bag of water bottles. "Including yours, Fuyumi." Kurosu stated as they turned a group of boys and girls waving and shouting for Fuyumi.

Fuyu stans, amirite?

"I- I guess you're right..." Fuyumi sighed out, sheepishly waving back to them. The group promptly started to combust into squeals. The beautiful fox goddess, rough hands queen, and talented muse waved back at them. Today is blessed.

"WATCH OUT!" a voice shouted as Fuyumi turned to the ball speedily coming at her. 'Ah, it's going to hit me.' she blankly thought as the volleyball collided with her head.

"FUUYUU!" the whistle blows as the twins shouted in pure shock and concern.

The practice match paused as the team immediately crowds around their manager on the floor. "Fuyu! Fuyu!" Atsumu called out to her in shouts. "Fuyu, are you okay?!" Osamu was no better, cradling her body.

Deciding to give 0 fucks and be dramatic, Fuyumi pointed up to the ceiling as she slightly opened her eyes. "Is that... the light, I see?" she asked whimsically.

"Wa-wait- Fuyumi?" Now Ginjima was both concerned and confused. Suna immediately saw the act and stifled his cackles.

"Tsumu, Samu, it's calling for me..." Fuyumi continued being dramatic as the twins flinch. "YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE LIGHT, FUYU!" Atsumu shouted. "Snap out of it, Fuyu!" Osamu told her.

"It cannot be stopped... Tell Mom that I love her." And with that, Fuyumi dramatically flops down her arm and tilted her head to the side with her eyes closed, as if dead. At the same moment, her nose started to bleed.

"FUYU!" the twins called out to her, not noticing Suna cackling out loud and the crowd watching the spectacle in pure interest and amusement.

"WAIT SHE'S REALLY BLEEDING!" Ojiro shouted as Kita walked into the scene. "Atsumu, Osamu, let's bring Fuyumi to the clinic." he told them.

"But Kita-san, our best friend is no more." Atsumu said sadly. "She's just acting. We need to aid her injury." Kita bluntly told them before turning to the still "dead" manager.