53

"You two actually suck." Fuyumi blatantly told the twins, lounging in their usual table on the rooftop. On the said table were papers marked in red failing numbers.

"I thought you guys were keeping up in your studies?" Ginjima sighed out, looking at the grimacing Miya twins who were averting their gazes.

"Pfft – obviously they were lying." Suna snickered out, lazily swiping through his phone below the table.

"Okay, in our defense, we were busy with the Interhigh!" Atsumu exclaimed at his friends. Osamu heaved out a sigh and nodded at his brother in agreement.

"Exams are in two weeks, you know?" Fuyumi told them with a frown. Seeing them slightly pale with dread, it made her wonder if her best friends actually listened in class.

"We need to do those study sessions, huh? Isn't there a training camp this summer too?" Ginjima sighed out.

"What? Why are we passing this amazing opportunity to leave the Miya Bothers behind?" Suna turned to them with an actual confused expression.

"Suna, don't you dare, you jerk!" Atsumu yelled out, pointing at the middle blocker. "We just have to pass, right?" Osamu said, rolling his eyes at him.

"I guess it's more study sessions for us." Fuyumi heaved a sigh, already feeling the headache. "Hitoshi, we'll be splitting one Miya each too." She then stated to her responsible friend.

"As long as I don't get Atsumu."

"Tsk. Fine, take Osamu."

"I feel very offended." Atsumu grumbled as both Fuyumi and Ginjima shrugged his way. Osamu and Suna both laughs at their captain's misery.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"This sucks." Atsumu scowled out, writing notes down his notebook. "No duh, you're actually studying from the start rather than reviewing." Fuyumi drawled out in response.

Considering the noise complaint, the squad of five were studying by their usual lunchtime table instead of the library during dismissal time. The coaches have given them time for studies for this week, considering that they were graduating this year.

"Make sure to pass, we're having another summer training camp." were Kurosu's words.

And thus, here they are... trying.

"No Osamu, you use this formula." Ginjima pointed at another sheet of paper, teaching Science. "Why is there math in science anyway?" Osamu grumbled in response.

"Because physics exist?"

"Gin, I didn't mean to get an answer..."

Suna lets out a snicker, lazily copying Fuyumi's science notes. "No point in complaining, Miya Bothers. We have to all pass to go to training camp." He told them.

"Where is the training camp again, Fuyumi?" Ginjima curiously asked the manager for the information.

"Shiratorizawa extended another invitation so we're most likely going to Miyagi... if not, then it should be either here or in Tokyo." Fuyumi mused out, smacking Suna's hand away from the phone she confiscated.

"Pretty girl is the cruelest." Suna faked a whine, rubbing his 'injury' as he did so. "Oh definitely. I'm evil." Fuyumi agreed with a snort, turning back to her own studies while sliding the phone to her side.