18

Fuyumi handed out the bottles to her team right after the 1st set. Mujinazaka took the 1st set of the semifinals just now, and that set alone was tiring for all players.

"As expected, Mujinazaka is hard to play against." Ginjima sighed out. Atsumu huffed, "We'll win the next set." He declared with a scowl. Osamu silently squeezed water into his mouth while Suna shrugged empathetically.

Fuyumi though eyed the other side of the court with narrowed eyes. Suna catches her gaze and raised a brow, "What's in your head, Pretty girl?" He questioned as the squad turned to the girl.

With surprised faces, they watch Fuyumi scowl deeply. "Mujinazaka's Usuri is a terrible person. He's on par with Tsumu's sewage water personality. " she hissed out.

"If a person's on the same level as Tsumu, he's definitely bad."

"I agree wholeheartedly."

"We didn't need any of your damn input, Samu, Suna!!"

"What do you mean by terrible person?" Ginjima, being the most logical person in the group, asked the girl. Fuyumi frowned, "He's the one targeting Tsumu indirectly. Plus, the serves are all directed towards Hitoshi." she expounded with a sigh.

"Wait really? I didn't notice..." Ginjima said, not even realizing it. Fuyumi rolled her temple, "That's because you've been receiving the serves well Hitoshi, keep up the good work and prove them wrong." She told him. Ginjima nodded at that.

"As if targeting me will make the team lose." Atsumu rolled his eyes as he leered at the other setter across the court. Usuri smiling his way in return pissed him off.

Fuyumi snuck a glare at the setter as well. "Usuri must have concluded how much of a perfectionist you are on court. With you always taking the extra step in tossing, he's been making sure that you're using too many steps to set." She explained as she turned to Atsumu.

"Tsumu, he wants to exhaust our setter so that the quality of plays lowers. I know you're more tired than usual." Fuyumi harshly stated as Atsumu lets out a frown. Ah, he understands now...

"So, what to do Fuyu?" Osamu piped in, setting down his bottle. Fuyumi shrugged, "Just be cautious, you guys are aware of Usuri's plans anyway so I'm sure everything will be fine. Tsumu, don't use too much energy please." she stated to them.

"And that Usuri... ah~ I want to make him pay." Fuyumi drawled out, sneering. "You're pretty aggressive today." Suna remarked her way as she huffed. "The only one's allowed to mess with the squad is the squad. Nothing more, nothing less." She stated as she eyed the other team.

A smirk comes onto her face, "Y'know, Foxes and Badgers usually get along in the wild..." she trailed off as the squad watches her eyes narrow cunningly. "But when the Badgers attacks, the Foxes always fight back." she finished.

She turned to her friends and gave them a grin so blinding that they knew that she was scheming something.

"Let's fight back, shall we?"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Tsumu, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Fuyumi shouted at the setter right after Ginjima earns Inarizaki's their set point.

The blonde immediately turned to his friend in irritation, "HAH?! What the hell, Fuyu?!" He shouted back.

Fuyumi lets out a frustrated scowl, ignoring Osamu and Suna cackling in the background. "STOP MOVING SO MUCH LIKE A FLAILING SCRUB!" She exclaimed at him.