34

"Where are those two?" Fuyumi mumbled to herself as she walked around the gymnasium.

It was the 3rd day of the Spring High Tournament, also known as Day 3 Hell.

And what exactly was Fuyumi doing? Looking for the twins.

Most of the team were grouped together, the 3rd years looking around, the 1st years were on their way to the cafeteria for lunch, and the coaches were talking with other adults somewhere.

The Inarizaki demon 2nd years squad were originally looking at the souvenir shops before going to watch Itachiyama's match.

And all of a sudden, the twins were gone.

While Suna jokingly said 'Good riddance.', Ginjima simply shook his head, wondering where the hell those twins ran off to.

Fuyumi lets out a tired groan, contemplating whether to leave them be or to look for them.

"Oh come on Pretty girl, you can't look after them forever." Suna told Fuyumi with a shrug. He was voting for the "Leave the Miya Bothers to die" faction.

"But it's the twins, Suna! What if they do something bad?!" Ginjima was too worried for any trouble that may happen, thus was in the "Let's search for them because they're the Miya Twins" faction.

Fuyumi wanted to give in to the Team Leave the Miyas, simply because she wanted to watch Itachiyama's match and relax.

But then... she can't fully relax when she doesn't know where the hell her best friends are.

"I'll go search for them... you guys go watch Itachiyama." Fuyumi surrendered to her worry, grimacing. Ginjima and Suna sent her pitying sighs.

"Thank you Fuyumi."

"Good luck with that, Pretty girl."

"Right, I'll be off now."

Which leads us to her searching the area for the Miya Twins. It should be easy, blonde and gray hair wearing maroon jackets, it should be easy!

And yet Fuyumi haven't found them yet.

"Maybe I should look at the current matches, first?" She thought out loud. She walked to the board where all the matches were listed on.

Her eyes caught a familiar name up the board. Karasuno.

Ah, it looked like Karasuno was on their 2nd game of the day, against Kamomedai.

"If it's Karasuno..." Fuyumi mumbled as she started to make her way to the said court that held the Karasuno versus Kamomedai match.

Since their loss, Atsumu had developed more interest in Karasuno. Most likely, the twins would be watching that team.

They just lost yesterday, and it should feel like everything's ending. The 3rd years will be retiring from club soon, the school year is about to end, and most of all this team only has a few months left before everything disappears.

But Fuyumi wasn't that worried or concerned... no one on the team was. It was saddening, yes, but it wasn't something that completely bothered or dispirited the team.

Maybe it's because the 3rd years have no regrets. Or because the 2nd years are resolute to win it all next time. Who knows?