27

Time flies in rather quickly, and before anyone knew it, it was December.

"It's too cold." Fuyumi said, rubbing her hands over her arms to warm herself up.

Walking next to her to morning practice, Suna huffed an amused sigh. "Maybe you should've worn a better jacket." he drawled out.

Fuyumi grimaced, "I should have." she sighed out. It's winter, she knew its the start of winter, and yet she still took a thinner jacket to wear.

"I guess you have to bare with the cold, Pretty girl." Suna drawled out teasingly. Fuyumi groaned out, "I can't wait to get in the gym. Maybe it's warmer." she said.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Morning, everyone." Fuyumi said, tightly wrapping her club jacket around her. "Good morning Fuyumi." Ginjima smiled her way.

"Hah, Fuyu you're frozen." Atsumu taunted her way. Fuyumi scowled in return, "Tsumu, you sewage water fu-" she was cut off by Ginjima holding her back and covering her mouth.

"Tsumu, you sewage water fuck." Osamu finished the insult for his BroWife. Ginjima groaned as he lets go of Fuyumi, Peace really was never an option.

Osamu puts his own track suit jacket over hers to keep her warm. "Don't listen to that jerk, Fuyu." He told her.

"Thanks a lot, Samu." Fuyumi smiled as she wore her bro's jacket over hers. Yes, she is double warm now.

"What are you doing? Get back to practice!" Kurosu called out to the gathered 2nd years sternly. With that call, everyone runs back to what they were supposed to do.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Gather up!" Kurosu called in the middle of practice. The team halts in their practice and goes in front of the bench.

Kurosu turns to the blonde Miya. "Atsumu, You got invited to the All-Japan Youth Camp." Kurosu announced.

Hearing this made Atsumu grin, "As expected." He bragged out.

Kurosu shook his head and continued his announcement, "It will be a 5 day long training camp." he stated.

"It's right before the Spring Nationals too, so if you don't want to go, it's okay." Oomi added with a smile. "I'm not missing out on training with the best." Atsumu smirked back confidently.

"All-Japan... Atsumu really is amazing." Ginjima said in awe. "Well, it is Tsumu, who is only cool on court." Fuyumi remarked with a shrug.

"Oi! I'm also cool off court! I'm always cool!" Atsumu shouted, pointing at the manager.

"It's not cool to point at people. How rude, Tsumu." Osamu of course takes this chance to annoy his brother.

"Why you-!"

As the twins fight, Fuyumi shook her head and clapped her hands twice loudly. "Alright, alright. We have more practice to do, so let's return to that." She said out loud, stopping the fight.

"Yeah!"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Good job getting picked for the All-Japan Youth Camp, Tsumu." Osamu, by the door way, told his twin.