59

It was October, and the Hyogo Spring Qualifiers. As always Inarizaki won through their matches and reached the end of the Qualifiers. It was finally the day of the Finals.

"Gin!"

"Nice Kill!"

"Nice Kill Hitoshi! Jump up, Jump up Hitoshi! Once more!"

Ginjima slams the ball down onto the other side. It barely misses the libero and earns Inarizaki a point. "And now, we're at set point." Fuyumi drawled out, looking at the scoreboard.

4th set, 26 - 25. Inarizaki's lead.

Just one more point until their journey to the Spring Nationals in Tokyo is set.

Osamu serves a jump serve upwards, cleanly spiking it to the other side. It gets received by the other team, the ball flying up. "It's up!!" their setter positions himself and sets it to the left. The Ace leaps up and spikes the ball down.

"Got it!" Sui receives the ball smoothly, an A pass to the setter. "Nice Sui!" Atsumu exclaimed as he readied himself to set. He passes the ball to the right, "Suna!".

Suna leaped up, bending sideways, and spikes the ball down between the captain and libero. It hits the floor, and the silent tension breaks, the crowd going wild.

4th set, 27 - 25. Inarizaki's 3rd set win.

"YEAH!!" the team celebrates loudly.

Kurosu and Oomi clapped along, "I guess we're going to the Spring Nationals." Kurosu said with an eased smile. "You say that as if you aren't proud of them." Fuyumi huffed at the coach as she gathered the bag of bottles.

And before the Miya Twins could run their way towards her, she sprints out of the court to wash the bottles.

"SAMU, SHE'S GETTING AWAY AGAIN!"

"We can still catch up -"

"Atsumu, Osamu, go back to stretching. We still have a meeting after this."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Well, that's settled." Fuyumi drawled out, stretching her arms as the coaches dismissed the team. All's that's left is for the team to clean up the gym and leave for the day.

"We're going to Tokyo for Nationals! Let's give it our best!" Ginjima exclaimed, pumped up. "Of course! We'll win again!" Atsumu claimed with a cocky grin.

"Don't jinx us, will you?" Osamu quips at his twin, who only shouted at him in response to shut it.

Fuyumi couldn't help a snicker, "Stop shouting already, it's late." she lightly scolded. "We should get going soon." she then stated, scanning the gym. A majority of the things needed to be cleaned and fixed were in place.

"Right, it's late..." Ginjima mumbled as the twins shrugged, everyone moving to exit the gym.

That was when the silent Suna suddenly spoke up, nonchalant as he walked by. "Fuyumi." he called out as he held onto her hand, which made Fuyumi pause in her steps. The other three boys also paused, turning to the middle blocker.

"Yes, Rintaro?" Fuyumi asked nicely, tilting her head.

"You know that I like you, right?" Suna bluntly dropped the bomb. Fuyumi blanks out, freezing in place, "Wait, what-?" she meekly questioned.