45

This was it. Interhigh Hyogo Finals. And Inarizaki was entering the stadium as one of the finalists.

"Sorry to leave you up there again, Shima-chan."

"Senpai... you say that every match..."

"Because you have to stay up there every match! I feel that it's unfair!" Fuyumi reasoned with a pout. She didn't want to leave her kouhai alone.

Why are 2 managers not allowed on bench?

"It's okay, I can manage fine! I take notes from above too!" Shimano said, grinning.

Ever since Fuyumi has been teaching her the ropes, she also taught Shimano how to take notes as well.

Shimano now made her own format based on what she learned from her senpai and takes notes from top view as well.

Fuyumi couldn't help ruffling her kouhai's hair, "Such a great kouhai I have... You're a good girl Shima-chan!" She cooed out with a squeal.

"Oh? Seems like the our rejecter of a manager finally accepted someone." A familiar voice jested.

A smile immediately paints on Fuyumi's lips as she turned around. "Senpais!" She squealed in utter delight.

Behind her were the 3rd years last year. Aran, Akagi, and Kita. It was Akagi who called out to her in jest.

"Aka-senpai, Aran-senpai, Ki-senpai!!" Fuyumi called out back as she went towards them in a sprint.

Akagi enthusiastically received the girl with a hug, "We're here to watch the match!" he said, holding her tight.

"We had free time. Too bad Ren couldn't come with us." Kita informed as Fuyumi grinned, "It's the thought and support that counts!" She chirped.

"Oh right, meet my cute kouhai!" Fuyumi said as she ushered Shimano to her side. The 1st year nodded meekly and approached forward.

"Uhm, hello. I'm Shimano Mana, 1st year, Class 5. It's nice to meet you." She bashfully greeted.

"It's nice that Inarizaki will still have a manager. Knowing Fuyumi, she chose a good one too." Akagi said with a grin.

"She's my own protégé." Fuyumi bragged with a smirk. "I taught her all I know and she's doing great!" She stated with pride.

"Well, it's good that you're leaving a good foundation behind." Aran chuckled out. "Is the team doing well?" He then asked.

"Of course! We're ready to take finals on and soon, Nationals!" Fuyumi said, fired up.

"Immediately assuming victory isn't smart, Fuyumi. We don't know what will happen in a match."

"You're right Ki-senpai. I just believe in my team that we'd win, sorry."

"As you should as well. It's okay but let's not jump to conclusions." Kita said, and Fuyumi chuckled. "Of course." She nodded her head.

She then turned to the Inarizaki team, "Guys! Our senpais are here!!" Fuyumi hollered out to the team. Hearing the call, the now 3rd years fumbled about while the 2nd years were shocked.

"Senpa-? Oh." Atsumu couldn't help saying, eyes slightly blanking out at the sight of his old captain right in front of him.

"Team - ASSEMBLE!" Atsumu exclaimed, very nervously in a panicked tone.