21

"Hah??? What are you doing here??" Atsumu scowled at the appearance of Sakusa and Komori in the venue. Osamu simply deadpanned at the scene.

"We're here for Kyoku obviously." Sakusa answered bluntly, not caring about offending the blonde in front of him. Komori next to him face palmed.

Fuyumi decided to accept the concerto in Tokyo before returning to Hyogo. With that, the twins also insisted on watching her this time.

"WE'RE NEVER GOING TO BE ABSENT ON YOUR CONCERTOS EVER AGAIN!" they exclaimed.

So here they were, in Tokyo, on the way to enter the concert hall while the rest of Inarizaki went home to Hyogo.

"He does have a point, Tsumu. Fuyu is so talented and amazing that even Sakusa likes her performances. If that ain't obvious to you then what the hell have you been doing?" Osamu stated to contradict his brother.

"You're supposed to be on my side, Samu!" Atsumu shouted his way. Osamu scowled, "What the hell, why should I? You're gross." he answered back.

Sakusa snorted at Atsumu's misfortune while Komori nervously chuckled. "Now now, let's all enter the venue already." He said to calm everyone down.

With that, they all reluctantly stopped and went in. They were here for Fuyumi, not to fight.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Fuyumi, adorned in a white dress with her hair sealed in a braided bun, took deep breaths as she recomposed herself. Her usual calming method before going on stage.

'Tsumu and Samu are here too for support. You'll be okay, Fuyu! Perform like always!' She internally hyped herself up. "Okay, let's do this." She said to herself in a hushed tone, flute in hand.

She stepped up onto the stage, facing the big crowd, and with a smile bowed with the conductor.

Once the clapping ceased and Fuyumi had checked up on her flute, the conductor started commanding the orchestra to play.

The beautiful music of Mozart's Flute Concerto in D major, K. 314 started to fill the music hall.

At the right timing, Fuyumi puts the flute by her lips, and started to play the notes smoothly and on consistent tone.

'Amazing as always, Fuyu...' Osamu thought, hearing how distinct and clear the notes from her flute was. Even as time passes by, her skills never dulled and if anything became even sharper at every performance.

Atsumu smirked as he watched the girl perform, that was his best friend. It has been a long while since she performed on flute, since her main instrument these days was the violin.

But as always, she's perfectly performing.

Sakusa watched the girl with wide eyes, entranced. This was why he loved hearing and watching her performances, they were just captivating. The music she creates always has this sort of magic that draws people in.

This was why he admired the girl so much, she was an artisan of her own, consistent with her own passion. It can be seen in her playing.

Komori was also watching in awe, enjoying the tune of the music in his ears. The melody carried itself lightly with a certain grace to it. It was simply divine, full of beauty to it.