54

"Yes... Yes, we agree to the set time and date for the training camp... Yes... We will meet you there soon. Thank you for the opportunity you have given us again, of course. Good day."

Fuyumi hangs up on the call she exchanged with Shiratorizawa's coach Saito Akira, finalizing the last arrangements for the week long Miyagi Training Camp.

This time, Inarizaki found an inn they've booked for accommodations along with a court to practice in.

The team will have practice matches with Shiratorizawa three days straight. After, Inarizaki would have practices within the team and independent ones.

And on the last day...

"Hello, ah Good day Takeda-sensei!" Fuyumi greeted as she called the new number. Under the twins' insistence and the coaches' approval, Fuyumi was told to arrange a day to have practice matches with Karasuno.

"I hope on that day, you and your team would be free... of course, yes, thank you very much! See you soon, and thank you for agreeing, Takeda-sensei." Fuyumi had ended the call.

The deal was sealed.

"Senpai, are we all set?" Shimano, who had finalized the details with all the accommodations and location reservations, turned to the older manager.

"Yeah, we got to get a day to practice with Karasuno. Everything was settled with the Shiratorizawa training camp too." Fuyumi smiled as she patted her kouhai's head.

"I'm guessing that everything went smoothly with the locations, right? Good job Shima-chan!"

"Thank you, Fuyumi-senpai!"

At these times, the coaches would be settling the other needed details such as settling it with the school staff and payments. Thankfully, Fuyumi didn't have to do the finalizing all alone anymore.

'Having a reliable kouhai is such a blessing.' Fuyumi cried in her head, happy.

The two managers went back into the volleyball gym after scribbling the details into papers, seeing the coaches by the usual benches.

"Oh? Has everything been set?" Oomi asked with a smile. "Yes Oomi-sensei, we've finalized it all." Fuyumi said with a nod, handing her clipboard to the coaches to double-check.

Kurosu nodded at the written details, "Organized as always, you both did great." He then smiled at the two ladies in acknowledgement.

The older coach then turned to the busy team, "Everyone, gather up!" he called them. The team followed, seeing that it must be an important announcement.

"We have finalized the Training Camp for the summer." Kurosu said, garnering the team's attention. Kurosu then directed his gaze to the managers, as if telling them to continue where he left off.

Fuyumi sees this and steps forward, "We're having the week long training camp in Miyagi. We'll be staying in our own accommodation then have matches with Shiratorizawa for three days – "

"Fuyu, did you get to ask them?"

"Tsumu, please, let me finish."

Fuyumi sighed at her excited friend. He'd usually let her finish announcements, but considering this was his personal request, she'd let the ecstatic slip up slide. "On our last day, we're versing Karasuno in practice matches." She finished.