48

"Good game, everyone." Kurosu said to the team with a smile. They had just finished Day 2 of the tournament with another win.

"Tomorrow will be another challenge, make sure to rest properly." He then told the players, who all agreed out loud.

With that, they all end up staying in the baggage area to take a break.

Shimano comes in, slightly dazed as she sets down the bag of water bottles.

Sui sees this and raises a brow, "Welcome back, Shimano." He greeted her.

"Hello, Sui-senpai. Good game!" the kouhai said back with a chuckle, still strangely in a daze.

Chura nears his friend worriedly, "Are you okay Shima? You look a bit out of it." He asked her.

"Sorry, I just feel like I've been attacked by beauty." Shimano answered, eyes blanking out as this made the two guys question her even more.

"Shimano-chan, where's Fuyu?" Atsumu asked, wondering where she was. The 2 managers went off to do their tasks together, how come only the kouhai came back?

"Well... She's with Fukurodani's captain right now. They seem to be catching up, so I told senpai that I'd go here first." Shimano explained.

"Well, if it's Akaashi, it's fine." Osamu said, shrugging nonchalantly. Suna also nodded at that, knowing that Fuyumi will most likely be safe.

It seems to be universally correct to have trust in the Akaashi Keiji.

"Ah, that's what you mean by 'attacked by beauty' huh?" Ginjima said, nodding his head at the statement.

"Wait, what does that mean?" Chura asked, even more confused as he tilted his head.

Shimano simply clenched a hand over chest and dramatically puts a palm on the wall to steady her figure.

"He was so beautiful, and Senpai was so beautiful. Together, they were too beautiful that a pleb like me couldn't handle it." She said in a shaky voice.

"You're not a pleb, Shima!"

"Thank you for the comfort, Chura-san."

"SHIMA, DON'T FAINT PLEASE!"

Shimano was still leaning on her arm that was slammed up the wall, shaking. Chura on the other hand hovered around her in panic, exclaiming to his friend that she shouldn't faint now.

"I'm back, guys!" Fuyumi said as she entered the baggage area and sets down the newly washed towels.

"Welcome back Fuyumi, did you have a good talk with Akaashi?" Ginjima asked with a small smile.

"Yep! Just like us, they had advanced to the next round. Fukurodani is as strong and stable as always." Fuyumi chuckled out as she sat with her friends.

"Well, it is Fukurodani... wait, what's that?" Osamu asked, pertaining to the book in Fuyumi's hold.

Fuyumi gulped as she looked at the novel in her hands. "Well... Akaashi would give me novels to read." She said, looking at the book with a small sigh.

"Really? Never thought he'd be the Romance novel type." Suna said, looking at the book's cover. It simply screamed Romance Story all over it.

"Yeah, he seemed to like those Murder Mystery fictions more." Osamu pointed out too with a nod.

"Not unless, it's the preference of your novels, Fuyu~!" Atsumu decided to poke some at Fuyumi with a snicker.