41

"Oh, we're here." Fuyumi drawled out as she looked out the window. They've been on the road for a long time and they've finally arrived.

Inarizaki was out in Tokyo for Golden Week.

"It's my first time going to Tokyo for club!" Shimano, next to the manager, said in a hushed excited tone. Her eyes were sparkling.

Fuyumi lets out a small chuckle, "Well, you better get used to it. Come on, let's get our things." She stated as the bus stopped.

Shimano blinked, sinking in the meaning of her senpai's words, before grinning. "Yes!" She chirped out as she followed Fuyumi down the bus.

Fuyumi and Shimano left the bus first. A seat behind them were Ginjima and Atsumu sound asleep. Across them were Osamu shoving a granola bar in his mouth and Suna scrolling through his phone.

With Kurosu telling the team to step down, the team departs to their usual lodgings.

"Fuyu-!" Osamu and Atsumu exclaimed as they faced Fuyumi and Shimano carrying both their personal bags and club equipment.

"Nope. You guys go get your luggage." Fuyumi deadpanned their way, rejecting their unsaid but obvious words.

"But we have to carry them for you!" Atsumu pushed on. "You carry too much!" Osamu also insisted.

Fuyumi simply shook her head, "I can handle this." She stated firmly as she turned to walk away.

Atsumu was having none of that. "Suna, get her!" He shouted to the boy nearest to the girl.

Suna hummed in thought, smirking as Fuyumi felt dread color her face. "Suna Rintaro, don't you dare..." she told him with a frown.

Suna Rintaro decided to dare.

He puts his arms under her armpits and held her in place, "GOT EM!" he cackled out.

"Let me go, Rintaro you-!"

"Nice, Suna!!"

Osamu and Atsumu proceeded to take all her bags with laughs, ignoring their screaming manager bestie.

Ginjima sighed at the back, soon nudging the cackling Suna to let go of the girl after the Miya twins ran off.

"You're all cruel." Fuyumi stated as she sent Suna a glare. "There's nothing wrong with having them help you." Suna shrugged out in response.

Before Fuyumi could retort, Ginjima cuts in. "Now, now. Let's get going into the lodgings." He said as he pushed the duo towards the entrance.

Shimano, confused and baffled, was left blinking at what just happened.

Chura, yawning, turned to his friend, "Shima? You okay?" He asked the still figure.

Shimano hummed him way, nodding, "Yeah. Just... our senpais are very close." She mumbled out.

She didn't have a big friend group to play around and chatter with. So, she was a tad bit envious but also in awe with her senpais.

Chura hummed at her, before smiling. "Okay then. Can I help you carry those?" He asked her. Shimano shook her head, "No, I'm good." She stated.

Chura chuckled, offering a hand. "Come on, let a kouhai follow his paisen's lead and help his friend manager out." He jested.

Shimano sees what he was pointing out and couldn't help laughing. "Okay, fine. Here you go." She said, giving him one of the bags.