52

Going back to Hyogo after the win was almost glorious. Admittedly, it has been quite a long while since Inarizaki won the Nationals, and the team has brought back that wonderful glory.

Everyone praised and awed at the volleyball team, their families were proud of them, and the school had their congratulations hung on the institute's building as recognition.

And the team? Well, they were given a break from volleyball practice... that's how it was supposed to be anyway.

"What are you guys doing?" Kurosu asked with furrowed brows at the group of boys training in the supposed to be empty gym.

"Afternoon Coach!" the team called out to the older man, halting from their practice.

"You guys are supposed to be resting." Kurosu told them in a scolding tone.

"We're just following our Captain's call, Kurosu-kantoku." Suna lazily answered back, everyone in the team turning to Atsumu with a volleyball.

"We're here on time for club." Atsumu stubbornly stated with a pout. Osamu next to him lets out a subtle snort at Kurosu's sighing expression in response.

"I'm closing off the gym, everyone cool down and stop practice." Kurosu stated sternly to them, giving them a firm gaze.

"But Coach – !"

"We're continuing practice tomorrow, go get your rest."

And thus, the boys had went to cool down, clean the gym, and dismissed practice early under Kurosu's watchful eyes. After that, they were kicked out of the gym and was told to dress.

"So... what do we do now?" Osamu asked as the team were changing in the locker room.

"Want to visit Fuyu?" Atsumu suggested in response. "Really? Disturb her resting?" Ginjima deadpanned at the blonde immediately.

"Hey, why not? We need our dose of Pretty girl." Suna joked out with a snicker.

Where was Fuyumi? Sick in bed, that was what happened.

She caught a small cold when they've arrived in Hyogo, sneezing and sniffling as the team left the school bus.

"You okay, Pretty girl?" Suna walking next to her asked. "I think I'll be fine. Just a nice sleep will be enough." Fuyumi answered him back, sniffing back the itch in her nose.

And the morning she woke up, she ended up developing a fever and was not able to leave the bed.

"Oh come on, it's been two days. Fuyu most likely would just be down with a common cold now." Atsumu waved off. "Well, I was supposed to give her soup." Osamu said with a nod.

"Then, let's give the patient a visit." Suna said as Ginjima rubbed his face, giving up.

"Want to come along and greet your senpai?" Suna turned to the second and first years with mischief gleaming in his eyes.

"Can we?" Riseki asked warily. "Well... I don't think Fuyu will say no to you guys." Osamu bluntly replied.

"Plus, Auntie Kyoku will be fine with it too, especially if we vouch for it!" Atsumu exclaimed with confidence. As hard to believe as that is, it is unfortunately the truth.

"Then, can we stop by to buy some things for Fuyumi-senpai first?" Sui asked, interested in seeing his role model's home.

"Oh! Can Shima and I come too?" Chura pops into the conversation with an excited chirp. "The more the merrier! Of course you can!" Atsumu immediately answered with a laugh.