1

I sigh and hum a song that I cant remember the words too as I walk the halls of the facility that I call home. Clutching the journal in my hand I open it as I walk on the first page is a picture of me. My name, Dove my age 20 my height 4'11 it says I have short term memory loss. It also has some weird notes at the bottom. Teleportation, mind reading, psychokinetic, and persuasion. Next page is another person. A picture I assume I drew of a guard since I drew a uniform. I yelp as I bump into something to warm to be a wall.

Looking up I see a tall man with long brown hair and blue eyes with a metal arm. I quickly grab my journal and flip to a new page. I write his description and leave space for his name and a picture.

I stand up as he glares at me.

"What are you doing here?" He growls out and I frown.

"I-I don't know. I live here. I think." I say and open my journal to the face and read it over. "Yes! I do live here." I tell the man and look at him with a soft smile.

"What's your name?" He asks softer then before but still rough.

I show him my journal.

"My names Dove, I think, not one hundred percent sure but that's what my Journal says." I tell him and he reads my Journal his eye soften when he looks to me." Do I know you. I'm sorry if I do. I forget things." I tell him playing with my fingers.

"Its ok, I forget things too." He says and I nod.

"What's your name?" I ask as I take the journal back.

"Soldat, I'm the winter soldier." He says and I nod and write that down.

" You should try writing things down, it helps me when I forget." I tell him.

"Dove!" I hear a voice yell and I flinch. A man in a uniform stomps over to me angrily.

Soldat pushes me behind him.

"Stand down soldier." The man commands Soldat.

"Dove your not supposed to come down this wing, you know that." The man say a lot more calm then before.

"I-Im sorry, I think I forgot." I tell the soldier and he sighs.

"It okay but now you know, lets go." The soldier says and I follow him as he nods down the hall.

I turn back and wave to Soldat.

I'm put into a van and taken to a small facility. Guys in uniforms are everywhere.

"I need you to remember your powers and how to use them Dove." The man that was sat in the back says and he drags me to an empty room." Your not leaving this room until you figure them out, that means no food." The guy says and leaves slamming and locking the door.

I sit on the floor crossing my arms with a pout. I take out my journal and look for the mans picture.

"Rumlow?" I ask as I see his picture and name. Nothing else on the page. I jump as I hear banging of metal and gunshots along with yelling.

I hold my journal close to my chest as the noise more and more quiet until its silent.

All of a sudden the door opens and a redhead women and a blond guy walks in. I whimper and step back as the girl points her gun at me.

I let out a cry.

"Romanoff, put the gun down." The blond hisses. She listens but keeps the gun in her hand as the blond comes closer but bends his knees so our eyes are leveled. I drop my journal as I move back more. The man raises his hands as he picks up my journal." What's your name?" The man asks and I shrug as I eye the red head with the gun.

"I-I do-don't know. I cant remember its in the journal. I cant remember things. Is she gunna hurt me?" I ask the blond hoping the red head wouldn't hurt me.

He opens the book and furrows his brows as he reads." But the gun away Romanoff, she isn't going to hurt anyone. She doesn't know how." The man says.

The red head put the gun away with furrowed brows." What do you mean?" She asks.

"She has short term memory loss." he tells her and the red head looks at me calmly.

"My names Steve Rogers. The women behind me is Natasha Romanoff. We aren't going to hurt you. In fact we'll help you." The man says and holds out my journal. I step closer and Gently grab it

I open it to see a picture of me." Dove. My name is Dive." I tell them as I read it. I open to a new page and right both there names.

"I'm sorry if I forget you." I say shakily. Steve gives me a smile.

"Its ok, but we need you to come with us." Steve says and I shake my head with wide eyes.

"The-the man said I cant leave the room until I remember." I say scared.

"What man?" Natasha asks and I frown.

"I cant remember." I say with blurry eyes. Her eyes go sad and she holds her hand out to me.

"Its ok, I promise. He told me you can leave now." She says and nod. "We will take care of you." She says when I grab her hand. She pulls me into her side as she wraps her arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on her breast as we walk out and to a car. Steve sits in the front and drives but I sit in the back with Natasha and eventually fall asleep.

(Edited)