19

Bucky had a nightmare and slipped into his own room not wanting to wake us up with his tossing and turning, in the morning Steve told me he had to go on a mission. I huff with a pout but kiss him goodbye.

It was 9am and Bucky still hasn't woken up yet. I go into his room and climb on his bed and sit on his stomach his eyes snap open.

"Mine." He says in a gravelly voice. 

"Soldat." I say with a smile, and he hums. I kiss his lips quickly." Steve went on a mission, I was good this time I promise." I tell him wanting to tell Bucky, but he'll know later.

He smiles and caresses my hips. He pulls on the hem of my shirt. I tilt my head and he smirk before pulling it off, over my head. I shiver as the cold air hit my bare breast. He hums in approval as he eyes my chest. I shiver again and he moves me so my back is against the bed as he hovers over me, his bare chest touching mine, my nipples hard from the cold air rub against his chest. He kisses my neck and sucks on my sweet spot. I moan as I pull on his hair making him growl. He kisses down my body giving my breast much needed attention. When he makes it to the hem of my pants he tugs on them while looking at me asking for permission. I nod as I pant needing friction and he yanks my pants down my legs.

Doing the same with my underwear he's quick to attach his mouth to my mound and I moan.

I moan at the pleasure he gives me, my hand find its way to his hair, I feel the build up and grind against his face before I cum. He moves up and kisses my lips but I want more. I tug on his pants and Soldat looks at me with wide eyes. I tug on his pants again before pulling them down he growls before pinning my hands above my head, he grinds into me making me whimper.

"Soldat." I moan out and he bucks into me harder. He tugs his underwear down and grinds his dick between my folds making me moan." More please." I beg and he slams his lips to mine as he lines himself up to my entrance, he slowly slides in and I whimper in pain as I feel myself stretch to accommodate his large member.

I moan as I get used to the feeling and he slowly builds up speed as he sucks on my neck. I move my hips in tone with him and run my fingers through his hair, I moan louder as I cum and he bucks into me harder, he gets sloppy before he lets out a growl and cums, his hips slow down and he pulls out and pulls me to cuddle into him.

We take a shower and get dressed and I take his hand as I show him around the tower, I see Wanda and gasp.

"Wanda!" I shout and run into her arms. She giggles as she hugs me back.

"Nat is still on her mission, are you missing her yet?" Wanda asks and I frown.

"Who?" I ask and he face saddens even though she tries to hide it, I shrug and pull Soldat closer to me as he glares at Wanda.

"This is Soldat. I love him, he's nice." I tell her with a smile, and she smiles gently back. Soldat pulls me closer and kisses my head.

"I'm glad he takes care of you. I have to train with Clint, but I'll see you later?" Wanda asks and I nod with a smile but frown as she walks away. I look up to Soldat.

"Who's Clint?" I ask him and he shrugs with a frown.