5

I hum as I paint my nails on Nat's bed after changing.

"Hey a bomb went off in Vienna, there blaming it on my friend Bucky, I could really use your help." Steve says and I smile and jump up.

"Sure. What's in Vienna?" I ask Steve and He frowns.

"Natasha, she went for the conference remember?" Steve asks and I shake my head.

"Is she ok?" I ask and He nods. We get on a plane and he tells me all about him and Bucky. He steps out to call Nat once we get there but make me wait somewhere away not wanting her to spot us.

I sit in a café with a cap on my head next to Sam.

"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asks as Steve comes back in. Steve doesn't say anything." She might have a point." Sam speaks up.

"He'd do it for me." Steve says so I take his hand.

"Then we'll do it for him. Just keep reminding me cause I might forget." I joke and nudge his shoulder knowing for a fact it might've been a joke but its still true.

Steve shakes his head with a smile. A blond comes in and I grab at where my knives are hidden.

"Tips have been pouring in since the footage went public. Everyone thinks the winter soldier goes to their gym. Most of its noise." She says and passes a file." That's everything."

"She a friendly?" I ask Steve and he nods. "Good wouldn't want to dull my knives by slitting your throat." I threaten.

"Whoa. We need to kidnap you from Natasha man that was mean." Sam says and I smirk.

"We have orders to shoot on sight." She says and I tense.

Cap and I go into Bucky's apartment, hoping to get here before shield. I find a memory journal and smirk. I flinch when I see a man In the corner. I slap Steve with my arm on the back and he turns to see what I see.

"Is this Bucky?" I ask. The guy looks at me with a small smile, almost unnoticeable and I frown.

"Do you know me?" Cap asks.

"Your Steve, I read about you in a museum. She's Dove, she was in the same facility as me when we were in Hydra." Bucky says and I frown.

"Hydra?" I ask and Steve looks down.

"The bad guys." he says and I frown even more.

"Was I a bad guy?" I ask and Steve freezes.

"I-I don't really know." he says and I feel hurt.

"I know your nervous-" Steve tells Bucky and I tune them out as I walk around.

I hear footsteps and freeze as I see a picture of me on my phone. A picture of me right next to Bucky.

"Steve." I say in terror. Both the men turn to me as I lift my phone Steve's eyes widen at a picture of me covered in blood as I stand over a body.

I put my phone away as Images of me fighting cross my mind." I know what I have to do." I whisper as the boys talk.

I flinch at the sound of metal hitting metal.

Bucky pulls me closer and kicks a grenade over to Steve who covers it with his shield. He picks up the mattress as they shoot at us and tosses a table at the door. We all start to fight the men that come in and I use my mind to throw them across the room. They try to get up and reach for there gun but I have them pinned. I grunt as the use of my powers makes my nose bleed.

"Run!" I yell and Bucky listens. We follow Bucky down the stairs and fight our way down.

I stay close to Steve.

"Sam south west ruff top." Steve says and Jumps I teleport behind the guy dressed as a cat and kick the back of his knee. He turns and punches me in the face making me stumble. I wince as my whole head turns .

"Ow." I growl and kick him in the stomach pushing him away from me. But I freeze as things get foggy.

"Where am I? What am I doing?" I ask myself and a fist meets my face and I fall down my world turning black.

(Edited)